WWE

imported_Hory

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hi

I made this post for all the wrestling fans. They can share their views here about the matches, favourite wrestlers etc.
Such as,

I like BROCK LESNAR bcz of his body & also of his power. He has picked up BIG SHOW many times on his shoulders. Last time I saw the match of BROCK & BIG SHOW at JUDGEMENT DAY. Brock ended up the Big Show by F5. It was really a very good match.

Bye

imported_Hory

Club Cricketer
UPDATE

A match is to be held on 15 JUN 03 at BAD BLOOD between KEVIN NASH & TRIPLE H, A happy thoughts IN A CELL MATCH. Stone Cold Steve Austin (Co-General of RAW) has announced MICK FOLEY as a Special Refree for the match between KEVIN NASH & HHH.

andrew_nixon

Chairman of Selectors
I used to watch WWE/F cos it was always entertaining. However in the last year or two, the script writers have started to get really unimaginative, and it''s not as good as it once was.

imported_Hory

Club Cricketer
Vote who will win the match at BAD BLOOD......
Vote before 15 JUN 03. Lets see who gets the right hit........

BAD BLOOD (RAW)

CHRIS JERICHO vs. GOLDBERG
KEVIN NASH vs. HHH---------------------(happy thoughts IN A CELL MATCH)
TEST vs. STIENER
R.FLAIR vs. SHAWN MICHEAL
CHRISTIAN vs. BOOKER T----------------(Intercontinental Championship)
LA RESISTANCE vs. KANE & RVD----------(TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP)
STONE COLD vs. ERIC BISCHOFF

imported_Hory

Club Cricketer
I forgot to write 1 thing for the match b/w KEVIN NASH & HHH. Its a happy thoughts IN A CELL MATCH & MICK FOLEY IS THE SPECIAL REFREE FOR THIS MATCH SIGNED BY AUSTIN (CO-GENERAL OF RAW)

imported_Hory

Club Cricketer
GOLDBERG beat. CHRIS JERICHO

HHH def. KEVIN NASH---------------------(happy thoughts IN A CELL MATCH) MICK FOLEY (Special Refree)

STIENER beat. TEST

R.FLAIR beat. SHAWN MICHEAL

BOOKER T beat. CHRISTIAN ----------------(Intercontinental Championship)

LA RESISTANCE beat. KANE & RVD----------(TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP)

STONE COLD beat. ERIC BISCHOFF

imported_Hory

Club Cricketer
HERE IS THE RESULT FOR BAD BLOOD 03

GOLDBERG beat. CHRIS JERICHO

HHH def. KEVIN NASH---------------------(happy thoughts IN A CELL MATCH) MICK FOLEY (Special Refree)

STIENER beat. TEST

R.FLAIR beat. SHAWN MICHEAL

BOOKER T beat. CHRISTIAN ----------------(Intercontinental Championship)

LA RESISTANCE beat. KANE & RVD----------(TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP)

STONE COLD beat. ERIC BISCHOFF

Sanju

Club Cricketer
hey goldberg never beat jerico,jerico sprayed somethin in his eyes.Hey did u guyz see the insult of stevemcman bout the lie detector thing.I think Hulk Hogan(Mr.America)bribed the lie detector guyz.Everyone know's itz hulk then wads the s**** all bout

Sanju

Club Cricketer
Can nyone eexplain me the exact things which happen in WWE i really get mad think over and over that is it made up!or is it lil bit real!!!But nyway i had left watching it then again went crazyy bout it now its really a addiction.Andrew do u watch now a dayz.

andrew_nixon

Chairman of Selectors
I don't watch any more precisely because the scriptwriters became really unimaginative once WWF took over WCW, so there was no competition.

As for if it's real or not, here's the truth!

ALL storylines are completely scripted (I can't believe some people still think some of them are real)
ALL matches are pre-determined
all the moves are pre-planned.... even the "crazy" ones
The moves are designed so that neither wrestler gets hurt.... although obviously it's a little hard to stop a chair hurting someone :D
The blood is real. They use hidden implements to cut open their foreheads, if there's no bleeding naturally.... if you cut yourself on your forehead it looks like theres a lot of blood, but you don't actually bleed that much and it heals very quickly.

I suggest you read Mick Foley's autobiography, he tells a lot about it all, and it's a mooo! funny book.

Professional Wrestlers are not that tough. Kurt Angle (a real Olympic wrestling gold medalist) could beat all the WWE wrestlers in a real fight, and anyone with Martial Arts experience or a boxer, could beat the crap out of them in under a minute.

Sanju

Club Cricketer
The reason for it is not considered as a sport is because because of offenceve words.They take drugs.And its simpily because it bout fightin.

andrew_nixon

Chairman of Selectors
It's not considered a sport because it simply isn't. As I said it's completely pre-detemrined and coreographed. It's basically a violent form of ballet.

imported_Hory

Club Cricketer
Finally the Red Machine KANE :devilish: is unmasked.......... See the photo below.

Users who are viewing this thread