WWE

imported_Hory

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Here is the backgound of the match......

For almost five years, Kane has been hiding his face from WWE Superstars and fans. On RAW, we may see the man under the mask. If Kane is able to keep his mask on, it is because he will have just captured the World Heavyweight Championship. That's right, it will be Triple H taking on Kane. Pre-match stipulations state that if Kane cannot defeat The Game for the title, he must unmask right there and then. Will we see Kane's face? Or will the big red monster finally defeat Triple H for the World Heavyweight Championship?

imported_Hory

Club Cricketer
"Unfinished Business? was the order of the night for SmackDown!

Big Show destroys Brock Lesnar, Kurt Angle & Mr. America;
Angle makes his in-ring return! after Wrestle mania

imported_Hory

Club Cricketer
June 12, 2003
This week?s SmackDown! featured one of the true ?Holy s***!? moments of all time, as the ring actually collapsed during Brock Lesnar and Big Show?s WWE Championship match!

With Brock putting his championship on the line one more time against the mammoth Big Show, the stakes were higher than ever. Looking to put away the challenger once and for all, Lesnar attempted a superplex off the top turnbuckle on the 7-foot-2, 500-pound behemoth. He succeeded, but as a result of all that weight crashing down on the canvas, the ring completely gave way right around the combatants!

Cornerposts fell inward, ropes fell limp to the mat, and the entire structure tilted sideways as the support structure gave way. Even referee Mike Chioda was knocked for a loop as EMTs made their way to ringside. The show went off the air with the EMTs attending to the apparently unconscious competitors. No word has yet been received as to their condition.

Here is the photo.....

andrew_nixon

Chairman of Selectors
Kane has been seen without his mask on WWF television several times in the past. The actor who plays him also played the roles of Isaac Yankem and the second Diesel (after Kevin Nash quit). I assume you know that he isn't the Undertakers brother.

EMTs attending to the apparently unconscious competitors. No word has yet been received as to their condition.

They're fine. They always are. The EMTs are all actors.

the 7-foot-2, 500-pound behemoth

He's only 6'10. WWE/F always exagurates big guys heights and weights.

imported_Hory

Club Cricketer
oh.... good comments friend. I appreciates it :clap:

There are many peoples who like & dislike also wrestling. I thought that no update has been made in it that's why i gave the photos of the KANE & BROCK, to run it.......

Users who are viewing this thread