Team Thread X Rebels

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your thought process behind deciding that creating a twitter account for your fictional team on a cricket forum was a good idea, if you would please?

Your thought process behind deciding that creating a twitter account for your fictional team on a cricket forum was a good idea, if you would please?

Seconded....

Your thought process behind owning a fictional team on a cricket forum was a good idea, if you would please?

Your thought process behind owning a fictional team on a cricket forum was a good idea, if you would please?
Definitely some reverse psychology going on here... That parrot... Be warned and, be afraid... ![DOUBLEPOST=1504378578][/DOUBLEPOST]
Are you the same Samuels who played for renegades?

BEWARE when playing against us.

You need to check your post as this is all I and very probably everyone got... What ever floats your boat... Dave.

Definitely some reverse psychology going on here... That parrot... Be warned and, be afraid... ![DOUBLEPOST=1504378578][/DOUBLEPOST]

You need to check your post as this is all I and very probably everyone got... What ever floats your boat... Dave.
Think everyone else got what I meant. We have Warne in our team.

Squawwwwwkkkk. Who's a pretty boy then?

Are you the same Samuels who played for renegades?

BEWARE when playing against us.
What's your point, that one of your star players is a classless knobend? Think you've scored an own goal there.

Squawwwwwkkkk. Who's a pretty boy then?

What's your point, that one of your star players is a classless knobend? Think you've scored an own goal there.
That's only half of what happened; that was Warne's answer to what Samuels did earlier in the match.

And I thought I was the only one...

(YIPPPEEE, someone with bal... I mean, courage!!!!).

Lol imagine Ponting/his manager reading the tweet and lodging a complaint against them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread