Team Thread X Rebels

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol not again...

And agree. :thumbs[DOUBLEPOST=1503942021][/DOUBLEPOST]
Thought you choose teams and not teams choose you?

This is the team I chooose.

[HASHTAG]#umadcuznoonelikesyourteam[/HASHTAG]

This is the team I chooose.

[HASHTAG]#umadcuznoonelikesyourteam[/HASHTAG]
But the team isn't choosing you.

You like it or not but will still be picked by us and warm the bench for a good one season.

But the team isn't choosing you.

You like it or not but will still be picked by us and warm the bench for a good one season.

Just thinking and posting something so vile just goes to show the respect you, and by extension your team has for the PCPL. As to who would like to be with or against in any part of this competion is certainly very few in number.

If I were you I'll really sit back and reflect.[DOUBLEPOST=1503943308][/DOUBLEPOST]
@Untouchables666 Your only chance to save yourself.

A word to the wise I am this close to insulting you.

So I'll be the bigger kid and leave you be.

God bless.

Just thinking and posting something so vile just goes to show the respect you, and by extension your team has for the PCPL. As to who would like to be with or against in any part of this competion is certainly very few in number.

If I were you I'll really sit back and reflect.[DOUBLEPOST=1503943308][/DOUBLEPOST]

God bless.
Respect is earned not demanded. You started it by saying "I choose teams and not teams choose me." and so on. Guess my team has enough respect and dignity to not bid for you and you failed to take a joke.

I'll leave this one here. Good luck.

Respect is earned not demanded. You started it by saying "I choose teams and not teams choose me." and so on. Guess my team has enough respect and dignity to not bid for you and you failed to take a joke.

I'll leave this one here. Good luck.

Thanks but I dont need your luck.

Good luck was for the Satan and etc crap that'll go on for years.[DOUBLEPOST=1503944588][/DOUBLEPOST]And you wish to get my luck. You're not that lucky.

God bless.
I was right you are an idiot...!!! Why do you keep talking in cliche's... ???[DOUBLEPOST=1503952653][/DOUBLEPOST]
No a miracle!!![DOUBLEPOST=1503952709][/DOUBLEPOST]
I don't know if it's pure bravado or bullshit but you keep chatting this stuff that talks you out of what you seem to want in off... !!!

I was right you are an idiot...!!! Why do you keep talking in cliche's... ???[DOUBLEPOST=1503952653][/DOUBLEPOST]
No a miracle!!![DOUBLEPOST=1503952709][/DOUBLEPOST]
I don't know if it's pure bravado or bullshit but you keep chatting this stuff that talks you out of what you seem to want in off... !!!

Post reported for use of insults, name calling and trolling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread