Team Thread Xtremely Xplicit | Stopping the unstoppables!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AliB

ICC President
India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Adelaide Strikers
X Rebels
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I'll open with Gilly.

NaviN GandhI

Panel of Selectors
India
CSK
Champions League Winner
Profile Flag
India
Demons vs Amigos

:bat: Umair Nazim
:bat: Matt Coldhill
:ar: Müller S'egger

:wkb: TS Challagolla
:ar: Chris Johnson

:bat: MS Nama
:ar: Luuk van den Broek

:ar: Raghu Ultra :c:
:bwl: PR Chiyyodu
:bwl: MaD!
:bwl: Sathish Kumar

The Opponents are ready... @Sodium... Post our lineups bro.... Lets chase those demons to Purgatory.

Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC

NaviN GandhI

Panel of Selectors
India
CSK
Champions League Winner
Profile Flag
India
Well I am very much disappointed with my performance with both bat and ball, Hoping my activeness and the Basic training will increase my performance. With ball I was very economical which is good but I need to pick wickets. With bat I think I need to be moved at least 2 or 1 spot up to make a steady performance. Lets see how other matches turns out. [HASHTAG]#GoAmigo[/HASHTAG]

Tarzan

Chairman of Selectors
Fantasy Cricket Team
India
Profile Flag
India
sorry for not being active here. i was just able to logg in once a day and now after 2days i will be full active. pre-season match duck not a good start though.

NaviN GandhI

Panel of Selectors
India
CSK
Champions League Winner
Profile Flag
India
@ImNeer Just a suggestion for you to think over. In the next practice match just push me up the order to three down. In all the 3 matches my strike rate is good but I was not able to play more balls. So moving me up the order will give me a chance to play more balls and it might give us a chance to post a high team total. Something to think about *Cheers*

NOTE : Only in ODI and may be in T20.

NaviN GandhI

Panel of Selectors
India
CSK
Champions League Winner
Profile Flag
India
Lineup for Amigos against Grace All Stars XI @VC the slogger

Sunibir Das :c:
Simranjit Singh
Ali Bubere
Murray Goodwin
Zack Mastodon :bwl:
Jack Peter :wk:
Navin Gandhi :bwl:
Mohammad Tauqeer :bwl:
Untouchables 666 :bwl:
Vaibhav Tewatia :bwl:
Nandu Chelackal :bwl:

Seriously?? With my strike rate in 3 ODI we have played so far and being not out in all three matches you have pushed me to far bottom in the line up.. ? waiting to watch how it pans out.. I would suggest you to take the activness and previous performance incount. . Just a. Suggestion

NaviN GandhI

Panel of Selectors
India
CSK
Champions League Winner
Profile Flag
India
Well @Untouchables666 is very silent with all this practise matches going. It would be nice to have some controversial conversation now about other teams performance or about our managment or others performance. :p

NaviN GandhI

Panel of Selectors
India
CSK
Champions League Winner
Profile Flag
India
Bowlers, particularly spinners, do well on Poor pitches (although you can still get runs on them). Slower scoring.

Team: Amigos
Format: FC
Pitch Type: Poor

Just re-think this decision, In our team we have one professional spinner, One genuine spinner and that's it... So I don't think spinning track is a good option for us.

List A pitches

Bouncy: A WACA-like pitch which favors faster bowlers and at the same time has some runs on offer for batting sides.

Dusty: Good for batsmen but evenly balanced. Decent bit of turn on offer for spinners.

Flat: Brilliant for batting and barely anything much in it for the bowlers. Expect scores ranging from over 270 right up to 400+.

Green: Lot of movement on offer early on and can be quite difficult for the team batting first. Obviously good for fast bowlers capable of swinging it.

Sticky: Terrifying prospect for batsmen and a bowler's paradise. The kind of pitches that were used in the late 19th century.

We'll play our List A matches on a dusty track

Same mistake again... Good for batsmen - That's good, but support spinners a bit (which indirectly indicates that not friendly with fast) we have 4 to 5 fast bowlers in the team. Please re-think...

Amigos T20: GREEN..

And you @Ali. kudos to you, made a good decision.. Cant say anything on this, with the fast attack we have on our team, we have chance of winning all the home matches.. Good Choice mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread