Team Thread Xtremely Xplicit | Stopping the unstoppables!

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Satan666

Cage+best+actor+this+gif+i+laugh+everytime+i+need+more+funny_9bd46f_4763223.gif
Wow what a post. What an example to set. Excellent stuff coming from a moderator, guys I hope you follow suit!

S

Satan666

One of those days when being silent is a good idea.

Guess so mate. Sad affairs we're at the bottom and yet people continue to abuse. Please my fellow team members let us continue to respect the other teams and post within the rules of the forum and not attempt to upset or make a mockery of the other teams in this league. Let us stand for something positive guys.

NaviN GandhI

Panel of Selectors
India
CSK
Champions League Winner
Profile Flag
India
Wtf is going on here, seriously be active guys!

Actually being active here wont help us... We have be active in match thread that alone counts, and except sodium other managers/captains are inactive or banned, so what can v do?

S

Satan666

Actually being active here wont help us... We have be active in match thread that alone counts, and except sodium other managers/captains are inactive or banned, so what can v do?
We must keep it alive, are you giving up already?

NaviN GandhI

Panel of Selectors
India
CSK
Champions League Winner
Profile Flag
India
So all Managers, How many matches are you all planning to loose until you come to your senses and make some proper decision...?? We all did not join this league just to be in loosing team.. I know winning and loosing is part of a game but no other team is loosing badly like us... Its high time the management take a decision on this...

Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I am not sure whats going wrong with our tactics. But @NaviN GandhI I need something from you in PM. Don't know about other format's captains but I need your advice in FC format. Just submit your brief report to me like you did before.[DOUBLEPOST=1440868084][/DOUBLEPOST]
Who has been banned?
@Ali. is banned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread