Your Favourite Simpsons Ancillary Character

Moe. He is highly underrated as a chracter. Nobody understands his loneliness. He has few friends (if you can call customers friends), no family and no woman in his life. I'm surprised he hasn't killed himself yet. Hang in there Moe.

OH..MY..GOD! That is one of the funniest posts I have read in a while HAHAHAHAAH!

moe-800x600.gif

Last edited:
Ralph

Or Groundskeeper Willie

but for the line "hi Super Nintendo Chalmers" its got to be Ralph

Yeh, im with you, Ralph ftw. Everything he does makes me laugh, from the crayons up the nose, to the brilliant comments he comes out with. He's my fave.

Yeh, im with you, Ralph ftw. Everything he does makes me laugh, from the crayons up the nose, to the brilliant comments he comes out with. He's my fave.

yeah i love ralph, like in the bone angel episode ralph says he finds somthing but it turns out to be the end of his shovel thingy lol

Some Ralph Quotes;
Me fail English? That's unpossible.

Ralph: Daddy, I'm scared. Too scared to even wet my pants.
Chief Wiggum: Just relax and it'll come, son.

Miss Hoover: Now, take out your red crayons.
Ralph: Miss Hoover?
Miss Hoover: Yes Ralph?
Ralph: I don't have a red crayon.
Miss Hoover: Why not?
Ralph: I ate it.

(Bart hits Ralph in the head)
Ralph- (Money falls out of his nose) There's my milk money, (Milk falls out of his nose) and there's my milk.

yeah Ralph is a champ, defiently the "Hi super nintendo Chalmers is his best line :D

Ralph and Chief Wiggum.

And I won't ever forget the scene of Chief Wiggum in the curfew episode where Lou shines the light at the eyes of the kids and turns in "The Damned Village scene.

Chief Wiggum: Arrrrr! Jeez Lou, you scared the crap out of me.
Lou: Sorry Chief *hehe*

My favourite character has to be Comic Book Guy. He's the typical American geek, yet is so different from any of the others in the Cartoon.

I've always felt the best Simpsons are ones that involve Mr Burns, and love the fact he is so blissfully unaware that the man standing next to him is madly in love with him.

EDIT : Or so I thought, until I found this!

kiss.jpg

for the win.

my favorite character has to be Bart :D

Always have tried to be like him at school, but it never goes to plan :p

zmario. you need .. [ SIGPIC ] [ /SIGPIC ]

for the win.

my favorite character has to be Bart :D

Always have tried to be like him at school, but it never goes to plan :p

A character who isn't a Simpson zMario.

Ralph. He always makes me laugh with the most random things.

Mine has to be Barney, he's so laid back and doesn't have a care in the world except for Beer....:cool:

Attachments

• img_2.jpg
    img_2.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 25
Mine has to be Barney, he's so laid back and doesn't have a care in the world except for Beer....:cool:

I thought he went into rehab and doesn't drink anymore? He lost his sole purpose in life - getting pissed.

Users who are viewing this thread