Your longest measured SIX!

112 metres with my career player.....but anything over 150m seems pretty unbelievable....

105 metres in a oneday game. My highest score on pro also of 294 for a total.:thumbs:thumbs Still no tons.:(

I think the distance meter may not be very accurate. I once hit a six over fine-leg and it landed in the first row of seats over the boundary. The distance shown was ~ 102m. In the same match, from the opposite end, I hit a six over long-off which went at-least 5-10 rows over the boundary, yet the distance shown was ~95m.

Last night I was playing against Sri Lanka, and I hit an advancing six over the bowlers head which went over the building and into the trees,,,,I didn't check the distance meter...

I checked it time and time again on interactive replay,,,it was nice to see the crowd and the camera following the ball until it disappeared into the trees behind the building

138m out of the stadium with Gooch. Next one after that is about 115.

I think the distance meter may not be very accurate. I once hit a six over fine-leg and it landed in the first row of seats over the boundary. The distance shown was ~ 102m. In the same match, from the opposite end, I hit a six over long-off which went at-least 5-10 rows over the boundary, yet the distance shown was ~95m.

Every stadium isn't the exact same all round the pitch it can change by more then 10m!

It was in the same match, so on the same ground.

Yeah but what he meant is that the leg side boundary, as an example, may be different to the size of the offside one.... so you hit it from the opposite end, clearly the boundary must've been longer

----------

I hit a six over long-off

My mistake, apologies

Highest I got was 123 with Kevin O Brien of all people.

I average about 75-85 tho.

Going to get my little one to sit there n record me hit a Six ha! just see how far it goes! then will post it on here

Okay, I have the last three hours playing against the likes of Zimbabwe, Ireland, and Afghanistan..

I can officially say that a 136m SIX is possible as I had Afridi smash one of the Zimbabwian bowlers straight down the ground and out of the the stadium, the ball did disappear after glitching near the top of the roof but it was a big one nonetheless.

I believe the guys who are saying they've surpassed the 135+ mark but 150's i'm not too sure.

I mean lets face it I had to play against the likes of the associate teams in order to be able to get that six lol.

I did write down my 6 biggest ones today
1. 136m Afridi
2. 127m Afridi
3. 125m Afridi
4. 117m Imran Nazir
5. 115m Babar (I know a tail ender lol)
6. 114m Gul

My friend said he has hit one that was 140m with a Lance Klusener that he created, I believe him as his only other one is 112m.

Okay, I have the last three hours playing against the likes of Zimbabwe, Ireland, and Afghanistan..

I can officially say that a 136m SIX is possible as I had Afridi smash one of the Zimbabwian bowlers straight down the ground and out of the the stadium, the ball did disappear after glitching near the top of the roof but it was a big one nonetheless.

I believe the guys who are saying they've surpassed the 135+ mark but 150's i'm not too sure.

I mean lets face it I had to play against the likes of the associate teams in order to be able to get that six lol.

I did write down my 6 biggest ones today
1. 136m Afridi
2. 127m Afridi
3. 125m Afridi
4. 117m Imran Nazir
5. 115m Babar (I know a tail ender lol)
6. 114m Gul

My friend said he has hit one that was 140m with a Lance Klusener that he created, I believe him as his only other one is 112m.

This is how I did it. One Huge 142m one and the rest are all in that 80-90 mark usually.

Hit a 158m SIX yesterday. Shoaib Malik v England in a T10 online game. Had a massive over that went 6 6 6 7nb 6 6 6!!!!!! Malik got his century. Posted around 170.

100M monster! By Nasir Hossain (Ban) against Aus in World T20. I wasn't paying much attention to six hit meters prior to this match so I might have hit a few bigger than that... never know.

Users who are viewing this thread