Your Match Experience

Pak_cricketer

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
This threads sole purpose is for people to show their amazing games, comments can be made by both players (if both are part of PC), and Challenges can be made to other users. I'll start off with my first match:

Me vs ZMario. I was Sri lanka as ZMario took Pakistan. I won the toss and decided to have a bat first. Things ran smooth, real smooth. Tharanga fell, but a mighty innings from Jayasuriya, and Sangakkara got me back in the game, the finish by Attapatu and Maharoof was good as I got a decent score on the board.

Fielding was a bit tough, and although I hung onto most of my catches, some bad throws didn't help. Murali was surprisingly bad in his first over, and okay in his second. Vaas gave me the left hand angle which I felt that zMario was struggling to get hold of him, so I kept him for the last over. In the end I won the game 17 runs. A perfect match.

Unfortunatly the second game was not so smooth. I felt that I kept my opponent to a good score, but than my batting gave up on me.. I found a bug as Mohammad Yousuf was not in the list so I was short a batsman. I was 46/5 off 4 overs, and than my MSN disturbed me, and unfortunatly I couldn't make it back. To my opponent: You won that game fair and square, what I thought was an easy target turned out to be hard.

Zamakhtar

School Cricketer
inziheroiy9.jpg

Me (Pak) vs my friend (Ind). Amazingly tense game, I was really tense at the start of the last over. Inzi, once again brought Pakistan home, with a big six to release the tension off the 3rd ball of the last over :).

isrararrafi

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
United States
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Pak_cricketer said:
I found a bug as Mohammad Yousuf was not in the list so I was short a batsman.

i know about this bug the players somehow cahnges automatically. it happened to me twice but in my favor :p

formula1man

International Cricketer
i don't know how to get screenshots but i had a classic. iwas australia and batted 1st. i managed 133 in 20 overs on test. then sri lanka came out firing they hit lee for like 14 an over (they always go after my best bowler) so after 10 overs they were 3/98 which is easily half way there but than symonds and hogg did some awsome bowling to get the score 4/116 by the end of the 15th over. so with 30 balls left they needed 17 runs to win with 6 wickets i managed to bowl them out with 1 ball to spare to win by 1 RUN

dippa

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
first game online vs a nice bloke from england

i chose new zealand, he picked england

eng. won the toss and he elected to field. i got through the first two overs without any trouble but then third over disaster struck, and then the fourth over disaster again. thankfully i was keeping the run rate up around 10 and when mcmillian came in he steadied the ship, top scoring with 62. panesar came on in the last few overs only going for 11, really slowing things down. even vaughan chipped in with 1-11.

england's chase started really well - the first wicket didnt fall until the 6th over, when vaughan was caught out at long off. the partnership kept things relatively smooth with the run rate just over 9.5 required, but then on the last few overs a few wickets and only a boundary saw england facing 9 runs off 6 balls.

first ball ... single
second ball ... dot
third ball ... dot
fourth ball ... single again

and then came down to the 5th ball. a boundary was required in order to keep englands hopes alive, but franklin manages to find a dot ball. the last ball is a wicket and NZ win by 9 runs in a thriller.

funny how much better online play makes cricket.

top game.

Hooper

ICC Board Member
and then came down to the 5th ball. a boundary was required in order to keep englands hopes alive, but franklin manages to find a dot ball. the last ball is a wicket and NZ win by 9 runs in a thriller.

You mean 7?

But, man what a match, if only they inlcuded online play for PS2 :upray

Insomniac

Title Recipient
Pak_cricketer said:
This threads sole purpose is for people to show their amazing games, comments can be made by both players (if both are part of PC), and Challenges can be made to other users. I'll start off with my first match:

Me vs ZMario. I was Sri lanka as ZMario took Pakistan. I won the toss and decided to have a bat first. Things ran smooth, real smooth. Tharanga fell, but a mighty innings from Jayasuriya, and Sangakkara got me back in the game, the finish by Attapatu and Maharoof was good as I got a decent score on the board.

Fielding was a bit tough, and although I hung onto most of my catches, some bad throws didn't help. Murali was surprisingly bad in his first over, and okay in his second. Vaas gave me the left hand angle which I felt that zMario was struggling to get hold of him, so I kept him for the last over. In the end I won the game 17 runs. A perfect match.

Unfortunatly the second game was not so smooth. I felt that I kept my opponent to a good score, but than my batting gave up on me.. I found a bug as Mohammad Yousuf was not in the list so I was short a batsman. I was 46/5 off 4 overs, and than my MSN disturbed me, and unfortunatly I couldn't make it back. To my opponent: You won that game fair and square, what I thought was an easy target turned out to be hard.
I would've won that match.

If only there was no Vaas.

Insomniac

Title Recipient

If only there was no Vaas..

Pak_cricketer

Chairman of Selectors
Once again, me vs zMario. This time i had chosen New Zealand, and he was once again Pakistan. 20 over match this with zMario winning the toss and electing to bat first. Bond and Franklin started off, and although Franklin was poor in his first over (gave 16 runs), his last 3 overs were good as he only gave 18 runs in all three overs. Vettori was the main problem for zMario, and I also gave Ross Taylor 4 overs as he is the only other spinner in the side. Ross only gave 29 and picked up a wicket in his four overs. Malik and Yousuf top scored for zMario, and his score at the end was 211.

My turn to bat, and the opening partnership made 72 off just 6 overs, and then Fleming fell. I was off to a good start but then at the score of 80/1 off 7.3 overs, the game got stuck. We decided to continue as we started a new game. I would just have to take Fleming out and i had 12.3 overs to get to 131. Tough? Well, after Taylor fell cheaply, I promoted Franklin, who smacked Malik for 3 consecutive sixes. Vettori was also promoted, and I got home with 1 wicket and 3 balls in hand. In the end a spectacular win. zMario dropped almost 5 catches in the end, and that made him suffer. A well contested game.
zMario said:

If only there was no Vaas..

Yes do do seem to struggle against Lefties don't you? :p

Hooper

ICC Board Member
All right handers do really lol. Especially if its swinging into them.

Users who are viewing this thread