Your Nemesis!!

madman981

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
I tell ya, I hate JOHAN BOTHA!!!

every time this guys bamboozles me... I cant stand him, i actually have started to not take runs because i dont want to face him!!

Has anyone else developed a nemesis, i could list 4 or 5

my order goes:

1. J.Botha - every time he gets me out
2. S.Marsh - the guy just makes a pile of runs
3. P.Hughes - same as above
4. J.Hopes - he's medium pacers kill me
5. F.Ahmed - I play for the Vics, and this guy is useless, takes some wickets you ba$tard!!

Phil Hughes... but Phil Hughes the parallel-universe bowler, since I'm continuing my career mode with the weird wrong-names thing. He gets me out more often than he gets any runs...

Nick Harrison of Worcestershire.

One (possibly both) of the Overtons... not only gets me out when bowling but loves a cheeky 40 metre sprint plus 10 metre dive to get a catch when fielding.

Joe Root, the son of a b*tch runs me out every time, and even after I have given such positive feedback from the non-strikers end. :(

Square leg always manages to get me to run when I hit it to him. Sneaky, sneaky...

Tony Pallidino. Bowls lollipops at 50mph that bounce twice before reaching you.

i am getting more used to medium pacers now - both my t20 50s so far in my 3rd season (66 and 75*) came against glamorgan, who have something like 3 medium pacers.

graeme smith is a god in my game and always seems to tonk me over the ropes, but never have I had a more frustrating battle than with chris read, I was taking wickets at will, I think I'd managed 6 of the first 7 and was eyeing some sort of 9 wicket record but chris read blocked out about 10 solid overs.

Ross Symons!!!!!!

That devil keeps giving those horrendous decisions against me as soon as I use up my one and only BARS review!:facepalm

Slow medium pacers like James Hopes or Ravi Bopara. And most of the spinners too, specifically O'Keefe.

The sweep is your friend!

O keefe gets me everytime on the sweep. He varies his pace so much and his quicker ball is almost as fast as a medium pacer's. Gets me LBW playing the sweep or reverse sweep.

As for those slow medium pacers, I pray theu have long on & long off back, coz once they get mid on & mid off in the circle, it's just a matter of time before I either sky one on the leg side or miss a ball and get LBW or bowled.

not sure why but i find the reverse sweep so much easier against spinners than the sweep itself.

have never played either to the medium pacer although have seen the ai go there.

Umar Gul, Irfan and Ajmal.

Gets me out more than often.

----------

not sure why but i find the reverse sweep so much easier against spinners than the sweep itself.

have never played either to the medium pacer although have seen the ai go there.

Yes with open space at point its a shot to get you two runs 90% of times. I am yet to play sweep shot on the ground it always flies which is very very dangerous with magical fielders one of them fly from some where and grab it.

Users who are viewing this thread