Your Nemesis!!

Saeed Ajmal, got me out every time except 1 in which I faced Worcestershire in county cricket :facepalm. Think it's just because he bowls so flat at times and darts them in a bit with some variation in speed. Start of the next season guess who I came up against in my first ball of international cricket...

I hate spinners. Spinners getting me is more a question of 'when' than 'if', especially when I come in and a spinner is bowling. I've much better chance to survive when I face seamers when I'm new to the crease.

yet when the seamers drop from 130kph to 90kph after their 6th over, then effectively your facing a spinner who doesnt spin, so either way Ive learned to just accept its when more than if....

I hate spinners. Spinners getting me is more a question of 'when' than 'if', especially when I come in and a spinner is bowling. I've much better chance to survive when I face seamers when I'm new to the crease.

reverse sweep, leg glance, on drive.

only three shots i play to the spinners.

I find it pretty easy to hit through the covers and mid off. Generally I get out to spinners a lot less than quicks.

I have a lot of joy with advancing down the wicket and hitting back over spinners heads when there is no mid-off.

Left arm spinners. Doherty gets me almost all the time.

Just wait until you get too international, the Swing and Spin is just next level, I experienced 2 T20 internationals last night against south africa, and bloody hell, the ball is swinging, drifting and spinning a mile!!!

my own team-mates... they are currently an inept bunch of muppets who excel in imitating a house of cards collapsing... I bat three and as soon as I'm in, it's like I'm shepherding the bloody tail :mad

Hopes and C. Boyce. OH that man gets on my nerves. I hit him for 24 off the first 5 of an over once and was super excited till he got me LBW the last ball of the over on 47. :( I always have this competition with Boyce where I want to hit him for as many as I can before he gets me out because I know he will. It's like he knows.

Hopes and C. Boyce. OH that man gets on my nerves. I hit him for 24 off the first 5 of an over once and was super excited till he got me LBW the last ball of the over on 47. :( I always have this competition with Boyce where I want to hit him for as many as I can before he gets me out because I know he will. It's like he knows.

Me too! Boyce is juicey and delicious like 5 out of 6 balls an over then there's one unstoppable hand grenade which annihalates you, and you dont know which ball in the over it'll be, so you gotta hope that a.) you're at the non-strikers end when the hand grenade happens, and b.) you're team mate is up to keeping it out!

boyd rankin this guy just gets my guy out

Users who are viewing this thread