Your Pc/Desk Pictures

The_gas

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Self explanatory.

Last edited by a moderator:
gaurav_indian said:
Btw where are you in this pic?:p

I cant be in the picture and take it at the same time. Our digital camera is a crappy packard bell. :p

Can I ask that people thumbnail large images rather than attaching them. I have edited the first post.

Kev said:
Can I ask that people thumbnail large images rather than attaching them. I have edited the first post.

Cheers kev, im happy to do that if someone tells me how. ;)

Upload the image to imageshack (you can use the imageshack module in the post reply if you want) then just paste in the Thumbnail for Forums (1) text into your post.

Disclaimer: Other image hosting websites are available, details correct at time or press, errors and ommissions exempt, plus parts and labour probably wont be ready 'til next week.

Kev said:
Upload the image to imageshack (you can use the imageshack module in the post reply if you want) then just paste in the Thumbnail for Forums (1) text into your post.

Disclaimer: Other image hosting websites are available, details correct at time or press, errors and ommissions exempt, plus parts and labour probably wont be ready 'til next week.

Ok no worries. I dont have photoshop, (yet :p) and these camera images wont open with paint for some reason, so untill now i had no way of resizing them.

lol i dont get it i never knew how to do it im really bad with computers

The_gas said:
Ok no worries. I dont have photoshop, (yet :p) and these camera images wont open with paint for some reason, so untill now i had no way of resizing them.
Another advantage of imageshack ;)

I will post mine soon. I need to tidy it up all work around it everywhere.

mine has ipod stuff coke and lift cans and cds all over it

embi said:
Wow thats pretty tidy Gas, I'll get around to taking a picture of my rig at some point.

Thanks mate. I cant take the acclaim for the cleaning though, thats the Mrs job. Good thing she enjoys it to because im a messy git. :rolleyes:

The_gas said:
Thanks mate. I cant take the acclaim for the cleaning though, thats the Mrs job. Good thing she enjoys it to because im a messy git. :rolleyes:

Thats what there for.

Users who are viewing this thread