Your Player Cards

Ross, it would be usefull if we could have a thickness and length bar for hair,beards,moustache,eyebrows etc. thanks

Ross, it would be usefull if we could have a thickness and length bar for hair,beards,moustache,eyebrows etc. thanks

It would be nice, but I think it will be hard to implement in their engine at this stage.

TBH, Raina you previewed earlier looks much better than this one. If you have saved the earlier one, try re modelling it rather than this one.

Can someone help me with the names of regular Bangladeshi players? I already created 4/5 of them that i know plays regularly. I am not too sure about the other ones as I haven't really followed them lately. The ones i created are tamim, mushfiqur, nasir, mahmudullah and shakib. I would like to know atleast 18 total players' names

Last edited:
Can someone help me with the names of regular Bangladeshi players? I already created 4/5 of them that i know plays regularly. I am not too sure about the other ones as I haven't really followed them lately. The ones i created are tamim, mushfiqur, nasir, mahmudullah and probably someone else. I would like to know atleast 18 total players' names

This is the current squad of Bangladesh team :thumbs

Abdur Razzak
Anamul Haque
Enamul Haque jnr
Jahurul Islam
Mahmudullah
Mohammad Ashraful
Mominul Haque
Mushfiqur Rahim
Nasir Hossain
Robiul Islam
Rubel Hossain
Sajidul Islam
Shafiul Islam
Shahadat Hossain
Shahriar Nafees
Shamsur Rahman
Shakib Al Hasan
Sohag Gazi
Tamim Iqbal
Ziaur Rahman

This is the current squad of Bangladesh team :thumbs

Abdur Razzak
Anamul Haque
Enamul Haque jnr
Jahurul Islam
Mahmudullah
Mohammad Ashraful
Mominul Haque
Mushfiqur Rahim
Nasir Hossain
Robiul Islam
Rubel Hossain
Sajidul Islam
Shafiul Islam
Shahadat Hossain
Shahriar Nafees
Shamsur Rahman
Shakib Al Hasan
Sohag Gazi
Tamim Iqbal
Ziaur Rahman

Thanks. Is that directly from cricinfo? If so I would like to verify whether the players are still playing or not regularly. While creating other teams i have noticed cricinfo lists retired or players who barely plays for the team in the squads.

yes these players are still playing,ashraful is currently banned though

Users who are viewing this thread