Your Player Cards

A WIP of mitchell johnson...

odn9.png

Has anyone tried their hand at recreating the legends of Bradman era yet (I know it wont be easy due to lack of hi def pics from those times)

Has anyone tried their hand at recreating the legends of Bradman era yet (I know it wont be easy due to lack of hi def pics from those times)

Well definitely not me. Maybe BA has license for those playersr who played with him more likely NOT). But it probably is better to wait for the full license information.

How about a harry potter team then :P I think I will try my hand on that this weekend.

True - I initially thought a Gryffindor team, but no girls messes things up. So Harry Potter team now. Voldemort as 12th man carrying drinks :P

Think it will be pretty easy creating ma-boy voldy....

And I wanna put the pork face dudley in one down...the team needs to represent the muggles...we dont want discrimination cases against us....and mudbloods need to be there too...trying to think of a mudblood other than hermione

Think it will be pretty easy creating ma-boy voldy....

And I wanna put the pork face dudley in one down...the team needs to represent the muggles...we dont want discrimination cases against us....and mudbloods need to be there too...trying to think of a mudblood other than hermione

I think Dean Thomas was a mudblood - his dad was a Muggle (feel so awesomely geeky). I wonder if CricAcademy has those round HP glasses

Yes CA does. Seen it there yesterday. You might be right. He probably was a mudblood. I wonder if we can use mudblood as a commentary name.

"Potter is out for a golden duck. Next in line is the mudblood....dean thomas." i will probably die laughing if i hear that.

Yes CA does. Seen it there yesterday. You might be right. He probably was a mudblood. I wonder if we can use mudblood as a commentary name.

"Potter is out for a golden duck. Next in line is the mudblood....dean thomas." i will probably die laughing if i hear that.

Correction: "Mr. Potter", just like Snape would say it in that voice of his.

Actually i was imagining malfoy there with his sneering voice...:p

Users who are viewing this thread