Your Player Cards

shoaib akhtar

shoaib akhtar by dubaicobra (academy community id)

Attachments

• akhtar 4.JPG
    akhtar 4.JPG
    58.4 KB · Views: 46
  • akhtar_shoaib_38.png
    akhtar_shoaib_38.png
    55.6 KB · Views: 6
  • akhtar.JPG
    akhtar.JPG
    20.2 KB · Views: 38
We have technical issues with animation of the face when a photo is used and issues of our "G" rating when photos could contain illicit content as we don't have the resources to vet every image.

It is good that PES & FIFA are pushing the boundaries as it gives us an ability to argue with Microsoft and Sony that we too should be allowed to do it without the burden of manually checking the online content.

Out of interest, how DO PES and FIFA handle this? I've not played with the more recent ones (because PES PS2 is STILL a better game, and I'll fight anyone who says otherwise!)
Do they moderate their own content? Or rely on "user reporting"?

It's always difficult with the online play when it comes to age ratings: I think you're only partially covered by the "game experience may vary in online play" caviat - From memory we've only ever used the default out-the-box players online in the past to avoid issues, but I looked at stuff like the UFC player-creator and it seemed like anything goes!

How can they get around this?

I actually don't know and cannot get a direct answer from MS or Sony. I expect there will be more issues as Kinect2 invades the home :)

We can do what we do because you can't really use the tools to make something obscene.

@isrararrafi

Your Clarke is perfect, best one I've seen. Good job :thumbs

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• afridi_shahid_33.png
    afridi_shahid_33.png
    57.3 KB · Views: 264
  • assdada.png
    assdada.png
    132.5 KB · Views: 265
@Master Khan
Sta Afridi Der Kha day. (Your Afridi is Damn Good)
If the hair of the beard can be turned dark brown, it will be perfect.

well since everyone is making clarke...here is my one...full face...and with the baggy green...

qnim.png

rul4.png

he7.png

----------
To all the aussie fans out there....i have completed 16 out of 25 players (actually 30 now since BA increased the limit but i will make 25 for now). Here are the ones i made. I need help on who else to make to fill up the primary quota of 25. I will post pics of the players later once i complete all...

Agar
Bailey
Clarke
Cummins
Haddin
Harris
Johnson
Khawaja
Lyon
Pattison
C rogers
Siddle
Smith
Starc
Warner
Watson

Can you do Michael Beer? Played a few tests a couple of years ago. Is actually a mate of mine. I have a Mac so can't download CA :(

Users who are viewing this thread