Your Player Cards

continuing the theme of my England's worst xi - wicket keeper Richard Blakey, Test Career batting average of 1.75, ODI average of 12.5

attachment.php

Richard%20Blakey_140x167.jpg

Attachments

• blakey_richard_26.png
    blakey_richard_26.png
    59.1 KB · Views: 209
Last edited:

Quoting myself to show something i have not noticed before. Look at the two different texture model these jerseys have. The folds and creases of the odi jersey is different than the rest. Found it pretty cool as i do not think any previous cricket game had it. Small details...:)

View attachment 113266Richard Illingworth... also available as Umpire as he is now on the ECB Panel. Hopefully better at giving batsmen out than he was at getting them out
attachment.php

Richard+Illingworth+ECB+Umpire+Portraits+nuOo0j-FKqMl.jpg

Attachments

• illingworth_richard_28.png
    illingworth_richard_28.png
    54.2 KB · Views: 208
Last edited:
RFSWDSK.jpg

Doug Bollinger, Gurinder Sandhu and Trent Copeland

Username is Casper if you want to search for them and drop a like.

Last edited:
Hope you don't mind with me suggesting, but you would want to put some crease lines on the eye. It is under the facial feature. Also you would want to get some subtle dimples in the cheeks and under jaw the last option (massater height or something) needs to be increased, making the jawline starting lower than the lips.

Might want to tone down the cheeks under facial features. His cheek in the picture you used as base makes the cheek look bigger due to smiling. That's why i say always try to avoid using smiling pictures.

----------

continuing the theme of my England's worst xi - wicket keeper Richard Blakey, Test Career batting average of 1.75, ODI average of 12.5

attachment.php

Hope you don't mind with me suggesting, but you would want to put some crease lines on the eye. It is under the facial feature. Also you would want to get some subtle dimples in the cheeks and under jaw the last option (massater height or something) needs to be increased, making the jawline starting lower than the lips.

Might want to tone down the cheeks under facial features for the umpire too. His cheek in the picture you used as base makes the cheek look bigger due to smiling. That's why i say always try to avoid using smiling pictures.

Might want to tone down the cheeks under facial features for the umpire too. His cheek in the picture you used as base makes the cheek look bigger due to smiling. That's why i say always try to avoid using smiling pictures.

hell no i don't mind any suggestions, anything that helps me do better is all good :)

the cheek / jaw stuff i will definitely do. not sure about the eyes because the player card is supposed to be the age at which he made his test debut, which is a lot younger than the picture.

will definitely remember the smiling tip, too! unfortunately i am using some pretty obscure cricketers and there aren't too many pics - have to get what i can!!

Last edited:
I think you're right they look much better now.

couldn't do anything about the jaw on blakey though - will keep trying I guess

attachment.php

Not bad lol. But why are you wasting your time on Worst XI? :eek:

Started updating the pakistan team again...since I did it long time ago and I have a learnt a few things in between.
Here are a few examples...

they have not been uploaded yet...will upload when i am done with most of the team.

my old vs new
g73.png
viki.png

my old vs new
23dg.png
u6h9.png

Last edited:
Started updating the pakistan team again...since I did it long time ago and I have a learnt a few things in between.
Here are a few examples...

they have not been uploaded yet...will upload when i am done with most of the team.

my old vs new
g73.png
viki.png

my old vs new
23dg.png
u6h9.png
gives u better color combinations

Users who are viewing this thread