Your Player Cards

I didn't actually touch the ears! Only changed the nose and the head length (made it quite a lot shorter). Guess it gives the illusion of a slightly rounder face, accentuating the ears? Not sure.

they seem further out... could be that as you mentioned or the fact that the zoom is different... either way i think this one looks excellent... (you bastard... oops, did i say that out loud??!!)

Top Anderson that and this is coming from the Master!

One thing that always makes me genuinely LOL in this thread is when someone says, "OMG i fort dat woz an aktual foto!". Unless you're Mr Magoo, no-one is mistaking a computer generated face for a real one. No-one. Maybe in DBC 20 on PS5.

ok here's an edited Jimmy Anderson

dbcjimmy.jpg

----------------------
used snowy's ref image
James_Anderson_England_Portraits_Tour_India_2_T4y.jpg

Last edited:
Based on the previous comments, I'm not really sure why it had to be changed to such a massive degree? And it's best not to just use one reference picture.

Based on the previous comments, I'm not really sure why it had to be changed to such a massive degree? And it's best not to just use one reference picture.
was using using rajsvm's as base, started when u posted the first version and the ref image, only to notice by the time i finished you had made a great looking jimmy:thumbs.posted this just cause i had finished it.:)

Last edited:
James+Anderson+England+Portraits+Tour+India+2T4ykOBX-oUl.jpg

Yeh neither of those things are changing. His eyebrows are some of the thickest in world cricket, and that is the lowest eyebrows will go

I still think shape and darkness of eyebrows reduced and shape of how his beard is going to really no beard will really help the cause.

But if you dont change it I will do it for my self :mad

I honestly don't think you've seen Jimmy Anderson play lately. You want less facial hair? If anything, his stubble has been even thicker in recent months.

Here is your generic looking, stubble-reduced, eyebrow reduced Anderson - doesn't look like him at all

Now the chin looks too broad somehow, problem with shave is the shape is odd but that is how it is in editor.

I will be honest I like the eyebrows more this way more like him.

May be this eyebrow with bit of 2 days shave.

I honestly don't think you've seen Jimmy Anderson play lately. You want less facial hair? If anything, his stubble has been even thicker in recent months.

Here is your generic looking, stubble-reduced, eyebrow reduced Anderson - doesn't look like him at all

Best Anderson for me that one.

Righteo. I personally think it looks horrible...I wont be uploading that version so you guys will have to edit it yourself.

Users who are viewing this thread