Your Player Cards

attachment.php

:lol
Looks like the Late Amrish Puri.

Tried creating Roelof Van Der Merwe, this player editor certainly takes some time getting used to. There's a lot one can do.

Attachments

• van der merwe_roelof_28.png
    van der merwe_roelof_28.png
    60.2 KB · Views: 59
First African player attempt.

Attachments

• masakadza_hamilton_29.png
    masakadza_hamilton_29.png
    55.3 KB · Views: 45
Here is my go at Peter Siddle. Eyes again are the problem. I wish they weren't so bright and vibrant, or there were at least some duller options. Also a very dark brown/black option is imperative. Other than that and hair, great editor.

siddle_peter_28.png

NZ players I've made so far, will end up making the whole squad and improving them over time as I get better and the creator gets better. Just trying to get a base likeness for now. Eyes are all so bright :lol:

rr0atdxc.gzh.jpg

w03mvavi.sjx.jpg

tss1ry24.jsa.jpg

riqux1kw.i4p.jpg

Last edited:
Seriously looks like Brad pitt with curly hair.
It looks more like 'Braddulkar' with the more of the 'dulkar' part!
Sachin is turning out to be a toughie. So far no good Sachin that is availiable in CA. Angad's one is pretty good though.

Eye brightness will be fixed in the first patch.

That is music to my ears. I can't wait!

Here is an edit of Kerrbox1's (his creations are really good) with added stats, changed hair colour, removing of zinc (Harris doesn't wear it usually) and change in head shape. Kerrbox1 did a really good job with this, one of the most realistic I've seen so far.

harris_ryan _33.png

Dilshan face looks bang on but try making him darker.He looks like an American now.

Botha looks good,just add the sunscream over his nose,i have hardly seen him play without that.

Users who are viewing this thread