Your Player Cards

which one do you guys prefer?? second one has a longer and a bit thinner face. I prefer the second one.

bsz0.png

xow9.png

Can I speak for all the non-Indians here and ask "how many tweaking Dhonis do we need?"

We don't even have a good looking Michael Clarke yet there are several superb Dhonis. Enough is enough :P

Can I speak for all the non-Indians here and ask "how many Marking Dhonis do we need?"

We don't even have a good looking Michael Clarke yet there are several superb Dhonis. Enough is enough :P

you will get your Michael Clarke soon:p I have decided to create every international team except new Zealand, wi and sri Lanka. only decided to create India and England because people here can never seem to have enough versions of them. I will add the Aussies in the list Now.

sahil thanks, appreciate it. only because I have nothing better to do :P

deep..Thanks bro. should tell you beforehand I will be using some of your creations as a base. these indian players are the hardest to create. while creating dhoni i almost decided use the pakistan ethnicity to make it easier. then i figured i might end up offending a lot of people :p

----------

@isrararrafi.
This second one looks superb!best dhoni so far,I started for dhoni and ended up with gambhir :p

I once started with sachin and at the end it looked more like sehwag.

Can I speak for all the non-Indians here and ask "how many Marking Dhonis do we need?"

Michael Clarke
clarke_michael_32.png

fix the nose a little + little more eye space. but looks good anyway ;)

Users who are viewing this thread