Your Cricket Your Records And Your Life In Cricket

FC Akash.

International Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
Hi i am futurecricketer (aka) Akash
I love cricket
My aim is to be a part of Indian cricket team in future i practice a lot for that
I am a leg spinner And Opening batsman
I am a all - rounder
I am a right handed player
My records Are 5 overs - 3 wickets - 10 runs in match
And 5 Wickets (made it twice) in nets
My life based on cricket
You can see my career story link in my siggy
You can read about my cricket life in that
I use sg nexus plus bat
Now i play for my academy
I hope i will reach ranji within 5 years
I am 13 years old now
So what's your record and what is your story of your cricket life ????

My name's ethybubs (not really though... that'd be a bit weird) I bowl leg spin, I bat worse than robin, I like to stand in as square leg umpire, wait until a fielder stands next to me and wet myself while acting completely casual.

My name's ethybubs (not really though... that'd be a bit weird) I bowl leg spin, I bat worse than robin, I like to stand in as square leg umpire, wait until a fielder stands next to me and wet myself while acting completely casual.

Dont worry mate you will be a good player surely and you are intrested in bowling or batting

Well I like batting, but back to the topic on hand I am a bowler and if I'm not good by now I'm sorry to say I won't be ever.

We'll my record is this year I scored the most runs in my school and I'm in the lowest age group.

I'm an all rounder, I have scored a century in a school game and it was also the quickest by any batsman in our school. I'm a hard hitter and the century I scored included 6 sixes and 8 fours and I can also rotate the scoreboard. My favourite format is test, I think that I'm a good fielder and I like to field at point or deep mid wicket. I have pretty quick reflexes and I wanna play cricket for country. My best bowling figures are 5 for 32 in 7 or 8 overs (Can't remember)

----------

And my weakness is a yorker at the leg stump. Forgot to mention.

I'm an all rounder, I have scored a century in a school game and it was also the quickest by any batsman in our school. I'm a hard hitter and the century I scored included 6 sixes and 8 fours and I can also rotate the scoreboard. My favourite format is test, I think that I'm a good fielder and I like to field at point or deep mid wicket. I have pretty quick reflexes and I wanna play cricket for country. My best bowling figures are 5 for 32 in 7 or 8 overs (Can't remember)

----------

And my weakness is a yorker at the leg stump. Forgot to mention.

Its ok that is a great record you will improve
when yorker comes just put your front foot and hit it for six or defend it in front foot

Its ok that is a great record you will improve
when yorker comes just put your front foot and hit it for six or defend it in front foot
That's the problem, I can't stop it, every time try to block, I either miss it or I hit the bat on my toes. And when try to hit it, it either beats me and knocks my leg stump or I get caught. So bad.

That's the problem, I can't stop it, every time try to block, I either miss it or I hit the bat on my toes. And when try to hit it, it either beats me and knocks my leg stump or I get caught. So bad.

Make sure you step slightly away from the ball to give your bat room.

Users who are viewing this thread