Your Cricket Your Records And Your Life In Cricket

Please check this post.

Just find a place that has a bowling machine and just practise yorkers. Forget what everyone is saying the only sane why to approach a yorker is to get your foot out the way and plant your bat.

Hey @shoaibakhtar you should see the ball clearly
and judge the line of the ball
you should do front foot but leg a little bit side
and then see the ball clearly
and hit it to six
remeber dont get straight while hitting it
always stay a bit bended while playing every shots

Hey @shoaibakhtar you should see the ball clearly
and judge the line of the ball
you should do front foot but leg a little bit side
and then see the ball clearly
and hit it to six
remeber dont get straight while hitting it
always stay a bit bended while playing every shots

Not trying to be rude but that is possibly the worst advice ever. Have you ever gotten a yorker from someone who clicks in at 110 and you've managed to hit him for 6? Hardly No professional cricketers use that technique.

Not trying to be rude but that is possibly the worst advice ever. Have you ever gotten a yorker from someone who clicks in at 110 and you've managed to hit him for 6? Hardly No professional cricketers use that technique.

actually maybe that might be the worst one
but that one works for me perfectly
i dont bend too much i juts bend slightly
and hit yorkers to six it works for

I can connect the bat with it, with some hasitation, but it is really difficult to score runs because of field placings. And I go to a cricket coaching center, my coach is saying that I must get my foot out of the way and either come down or go deep in the crease and I tried it and works but I still can't get any runs. And I also got out by hitting my bat at the stumps. Well I'm still practising and I'm not practising at a bowling machine but I'm practising against a real fastie.

actually maybe that might be the worst one
but that one works for me perfectly
i dont bend too much i juts bend slightly
and hit yorkers to six it works for

Okay well if it works for you I won't argue. It seems you should do some batting practise for the IPL teams so they can manage to hit yorkers for six by "bending" it...

----------

I can connect the bat with it, with some hasitation, but it is really difficult to score runs because of field placings. And I go to a cricket coaching center, my coach is saying that I must get my foot out of the way and either come dowo or go deep in the crease and I tried it works but I still can't get any runs. And I also got out by hitting my bat at the stumps. Well I'm still practising and I'm not practising at a bowling machine but I'm practising against a real fastie.

Just continue trying different things. Whether you're blocking it dead or scooping it over the infield. Another option is to go on YouTube and search for some videos of people defending yorkers.

Okay well if it works for you I won't argue. It seems you should do some batting practise for the IPL teams so they can manage to hit yorkers for six by "bending" it...

i told i hit sixes by bending my body
i mean like i stand in crease i bend
and when hitting yorker six i dont get straight i just be the same and hit it
IPL teams me ? :lol:lol

I can connect the bat with it, with some hasitation, but it is really difficult to score runs because of field placings. And I go to a cricket coaching center, my coach is saying that I must get my foot out of the way and either come down or go deep in the crease and I tried it and works but I still can't get any runs. And I also got out by hitting my bat at the stumps. Well I'm still practising and I'm not practising at a bowling machine but I'm practising against a real fastie.

maybe you are getting hitwicket as you are standing too back
or else going too much back for back foot just stand in crease not too back and while back foot move your leg a bit back but too much in side but cover off stump with your toe

i told i hit sixes by bending my body
i mean like i stand in crease i bend
and when hitting yorker six i dont get straight i just be the same and hit it
IPL teams me ? :lol:lol

It was sarcasm. And some help you don't need to start on a new line halfway through ever sentence...

Trying to practice, I'll tell you guys after 2-3 weeks about it. And also search youtube for help, but I saw Virat Kohli giving tips on how to play Malinga's yorkers, he said, get your foot out of the way, go back in crease and this will give more places to hit. You can also hit an inside-out cover drive.

Trying to practice, I'll tell you guys after 2-3 weeks about it. And also search youtube for help, but I saw Virat Kohli giving tips on how to play Malinga's yorkers, he said, get your foot out of the way, go back in crease and this will give more places to hit. You can also hit an inside-out cover drive.

that is a good tip

Hey @Markkkkk and @futurecricketer, It is a real good tip, on the other hand I met Wasim Akram at an under 16 talent hunt program in Karachi and he said that if the bowler is smart enough and sees you stancing like this, he'll go for bouncer and that bouncer will be extremely difficult to play if it's speed is a 110+ Kph.

Last edited:
Hey @Markkkkk and @futurecricketer, It is a real good tip, on the other hand I met Wasim Akram at an under 16 talent hunt program in Karachi and he said that if the bowler is smart enough and sees you stancing like this, he'll go for bouncer and that bouncer will be extremely difficult to play if it's speed is a 110+ Kph.

Just be on your toes and keep a low back lift and watch for the bouncer.

Users who are viewing this thread