Your favorite Cricket player & why?

Mike Hussey

Brett Lee

Rohit Sharma

Those are really my three favorites, I don't have a favourite.

Why does all the Indians say that. They clearly dont know what they are on about. Australia love cricket because apart from soccer its our only summer sport.

They do have a point. As much as Australians may love cricket, it means a lot more to Indians. It's a religion in India and with such a large population, the sport's recognition is bound to spread like wildfire. I'm sure you've seen this picture?:

sachin.jpg

Or look at this freak:
0.35612200%201173797896.jpg

Last edited:
Why does all the Indians say that. They clearly dont know what they are on about. Australia love cricket because apart from soccer its our only summer sport.
Feelin Blue? added 0 Minutes and 59 Seconds later...

And Bevan is not? He is one of Australias greatest ever players and is no doubt in my top 5 for ODI's.

Thatz what i m saying...you also agreed soccer is there in the race .But in india itz all different.

blackk added 4 Minutes and 52 Seconds later...

They do have a point. As much as Australians may love cricket, it means a lot more to Indians. It's a religion in India and with such a large population, the sport's recognition is bound to spread like wildfire. I'm sure you've seen this picture?:

sachin.jpg

Or look at this freak:

well said shravi

Why will anyone cry if Sachin goes when Gilchrist went did anyone cry!When Lara went did anyone Cry!!!

When Steve Waugh went did anyone cry then why Sachin!!!!

I was pretty sad when there was even speculation that Tendulkar was going to retire after the Australian series.

Sachin Tendulkar

Adam Gilchrist ( The definition of a true legend, SUPERB player and a true gentleman...well behaved humble sportsman who can tear apart the best attacks in the world )

Yuvraj Singh

Brett Lee

Warne - Genius.
Afridi - Pure entertainment
Kumble - A genius is a different sense, great attitude
Chandrasekhar - Genius, and a very simple man with a great personality and who overcame a disability.

Sachin tendulkar

this guy makes all bowlers cry
aussie pakistan all are scared of this little master :happy:D

Munaf Patel - He reminds me of Glenn McGrath...

:p

Every cricket fan knows what a tecnhique is, I'm not an idiot.

Look I was watching a game and he was trying to play cover drives with his feet on middle and leg pretty much.

The fact that he was coming back after a groin injury might have something to do with that.
He was phenomenal in Australia in the formats which matter as far as technique goes (Tests and ODIs) and in big games.

Batsmen
Mohammad Yousuf- He can be a danger man to the opposition. Just ask England what happened in 2006 season.

Bowler
Shoaib Akhtar- He will not stop getting wickets, even if it means to hurt the batsmen. Ask India's Coach.

All-Rounder
Shahid Afridi- He can hit the ball a fair mile. Fastest Century. When he gets going, he gets going. Also, His bowling has improved a great deal. he is rated #10 in ODI's for Bowling.

sachin.jpg

Or look at this freak:

Yes, it means more to India then Australia but its annoying how a lot of Indians just seem to say we wouldn't care if our country got banned from cricket cus we have other sports for example.

lol nice pic :p

Thatz what i m saying...you also agreed soccer is there in the race .But in india itz all different.

No I didn't. Cricket is the main sport for summer in Australia. I dont think soccer comes close to touching cricket.

Users who are viewing this thread