30 day cricket challenge

War

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Day 2:

- The MCG & SCG test of the 2010/11 Ashes. Most disgraceful games in all my years of supporting Australia.

sifter132

Panel of Selectors
But not the worst of your days supporting England? ;) Yeah it was pretty awful though...:( All the hype after the Perth Test trying to make us all think it would be OK.

War

Chairman of Selectors
But not the worst of your days supporting England? ;) Yeah it was pretty awful though...:( All the hype after the Perth Test trying to make us all think it would be OK.

Ha ye mixed emotions given i'm always neutral in Ashes battles. Its was great moment for English cricket of course, but unlike the 05 Ashes win which ENG beat the best possible AUS team (although some may argue MacGill could have played in the final 2 tests). Eng's 10/11 win was aided by some poor AUS selectional decisions in all tests & IMO AUS never fielded their best XI at any point of that series & a settled ENG side rightly pummeled them.

Near

Club Cricketer
Day 1: Bangladesh vs Australia 2005...Bangladesh beat Australia a dang miracle
Day 2: West Indies vs England - Sabina Park , Feb 2009 scorecard....horrible 2nd innings batting from England....only Flintoff got to double figures...especially awful for an england fan like me

Haarithan

Chairman of Selectors
day 01 - your favourite match - England vs Australia - The Oval , 2009 Ashes
day 02 - your least favourite match - West Indies vs England - Sabina Park , Feb 2009

day 03 - a match that makes you happy - England vs India 7th ODI , Lord's

Ind 187 all out
Eng 188/3 (38)

A game that won the NatWest series for England 4-3 . A game where i had the last laugh out of my family and did a Ganguly of natwest series 2002 by taking my shirt off and waving it at them while the winning runs were scored by KP with Colly in the non-strikers end .

darthlewis1

Club Captain
day 3- a match that makes me happy-

The brisbane test from the 2010/11 ashes, I just remember looking forward to the opening test of the ashes and I remember planning to stay up to 12:30 because I had to get up early the next day but ended up staying up until about 4 or 5 in the morning.

Prithvi

10 years at Planetcricket
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
My favorite match: Royal Challengers Bangalore v Kolkata Knight Riders at Bengaluru (April 18th, 2008). One of the excellent match I've ever witnessed. A sparkling performance by Shankar - Ehsan & Loy before the match started, an eye dazzling opening ceremony with highest amount of fireworks ever displayed in India (excluding Diwali :p) and the sky rocketing 158* by Brendon McCullum with the dance of Shah Rukh Khan! If it would have been a last ball thriller, it'd have become best match of my lifetime! :yes
Really, thankgod, for giving me chance to see such a wonderful match. I was waiting for that match since the schedule was put up:yes.

AbhishekS

Chairman of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
day 01 - your favourite match - India in Sri Lanka, Test Series (2008) - 2nd Test at Galle - Scorecard
day 02 - your least favourite match - IPL 2009, 1st Semi-Final: Delhi Daredevils v Deccan Chargers at Centurion - Scorecard
day 03 - a match that makes you happy - South Africa in India, Test Series (2007-08) - 1st Test at Chennai - Scorecard

sifter132

Panel of Selectors
Day 3 - A match that makes you happy:
The 1999 semi final tie with SA. I could watch the tape of those last overs EVERY DAY and never lose the grin off my face.

War

Chairman of Selectors
Day 3:

For England: It cant limit it to one match. But that 2001 winter when England won in Pakistan & Sri Lanka was the happiest any result for England ever made me felt.

For Australia: A close call between winning the 2003 Cup final & winning that 2004 test series in India.

Prithvi

10 years at Planetcricket
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
day 02 - your least favourite match
My least favorite match is the Second test between Australia v India at SCG when they toured in 2007-08. Poor umpiring, controversies, Ponting overruling Umpire and India losing due to poor umpiring are the reasons.

Haarithan

Chairman of Selectors
day 01 - your favourite match - England vs Australia - The Oval , 2009 Ashes
day 02 - your least favourite match - West Indies vs England - Sabina Park , Feb 2009
day 03 - a match that makes you happy - England vs India 7th ODI , Lord's

day 04 - a match that makes you sad - CSK vs RCB , CLt20 2010

From Steyn's head injury till the last ball of the RCB innings , it was just painful to watch .

AbhishekS

Chairman of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
day 01 - your favourite match - India in Sri Lanka, Test Series (2008) - 2nd Test at Galle - Scorecard
day 02 - your least favourite match - IPL 2009, 1st Semi-Final: Delhi Daredevils v Deccan Chargers at Centurion - Scorecard
day 03 - a match that makes you happy - South Africa in India, Test Series (2007-08) - 1st Test at Chennai - Scorecard
day 04 - a match that makes you sad - Same as Day 2

Users who are viewing this thread