The 30 day football challenge.

Haarithan

Chairman of Selectors
day 01 - your favourite match - Liverpool vs AC Milan , 2005 Champions League final at Istanbul
day 02 - your least favourite match - Manchester United vs Chelsea , 2008 Champions League final at Luzhniki .
day 03 - A match that makes you happy: Liverpool vs Manchester United , March 6th 2011
day 04 - a match that makes you sad - Manchester United vs Aston Villa , April 2009
day 05 - a match that reminds you of someone - Liverpool vs Chelsea - Champions League Semifinal 1st leg - Apr 2008 (JA Riise)
day 06 - a match that reminds you of somewhere - Liverpool vs Blackburn Rovers , April 2009 - Heysel Tragedy .
day 07 - a song that reminds you of a certain match - Hoppipola by Sigur Ros - Liverpool vs AC Milan , 2005 CL final
day 08 - a player who scored your favourite ever goal - Zlatan Ibrahimovic vs NAC Breda , 2005
day 09 - a player who made the biggest ever howler - Nani vs Liverpool , March 6 , 2011
day 10 - a match that made you (almost) fall asleep - Manchester City vs Manchester United , Nov 2010
day 11 - a player from your favourite team - John Flanagan , Liverpool
day 12 - a player from your least favourite team - Michael Carrick , Manchester United
day 13 - a team that is a guilty pleasure - Inter Milan
day 14 - a team that no one would expect you to love - Valencia
day 15 - a player that inspires you - Dirk Kuyt , Liverpool
day 16 - a player that you used to love but now hate - Fernando Torres , Chelsea
day 17 - a player your team are constantly linked to - Diego Forlan , Atletico Madrid
day 18 - a player you wished your club had signed - Antonio Cassano , AC Milan
day 19 - a favourite football chant - "Who the f-u-c-k are Man United ?? The Reds go f-u-c-k-ing on on on .. "
day 20 - a player you'd love to punch when you’re angry - Nani , Manchester United
day 21 - your favourite player before your lifetime - KING Kenny Dalglish , Liverpool
day 22 - a game you'd love to play in - Liverpool vs Besiktas , Nov 2008
day 23 - a manager you want as your best man at your wedding - Kenny Dalglish
day 24 - A Manager That You Want To Speak At Your Funeral - Sir Alex Ferguson
day 25 - A Player/Manager That Makes You Laugh - Jose Mourinho
day 26 - your favorite football ground - Estadio da Luz , Lisbon - SL Benfica
day 27 - a player you wish you could be - Lionel Messi , Barcelona
day 28 - a player that you look at and wonder how they made it - Emmanuel Eboue , Arsenal

day 29 - a player from your childhood - Michael Owen

I ll admit that I started supporting Liverpool solely for this guy before rafa packed him off to Madrid in 2005 .

JBlues08

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
My Day 28 - A Player That You Look At And Wonder How They Made It

Never really wonder. Tried to think of one but can't think of a player. :p

My Day 29 - A Player From Your Childhood

I didn't really watch football during my childhood. So, skipping this challenge.

Haarithan

Chairman of Selectors
day 01 - your favourite match - Liverpool vs AC Milan , 2005 Champions League final at Istanbul
day 02 - your least favourite match - Manchester United vs Chelsea , 2008 Champions League final at Luzhniki .
day 03 - A match that makes you happy: Liverpool vs Manchester United , March 6th 2011
day 04 - a match that makes you sad - Manchester United vs Aston Villa , April 2009
day 05 - a match that reminds you of someone - Liverpool vs Chelsea - Champions League Semifinal 1st leg - Apr 2008 (JA Riise)
day 06 - a match that reminds you of somewhere - Liverpool vs Blackburn Rovers , April 2009 - Heysel Tragedy .
day 07 - a song that reminds you of a certain match - Hoppipola by Sigur Ros - Liverpool vs AC Milan , 2005 CL final
day 08 - a player who scored your favourite ever goal - Zlatan Ibrahimovic vs NAC Breda , 2005
day 09 - a player who made the biggest ever howler - Nani vs Liverpool , March 6 , 2011
day 10 - a match that made you (almost) fall asleep - Manchester City vs Manchester United , Nov 2010
day 11 - a player from your favourite team - John Flanagan , Liverpool
day 12 - a player from your least favourite team - Michael Carrick , Manchester United
day 13 - a team that is a guilty pleasure - Inter Milan
day 14 - a team that no one would expect you to love - Valencia
day 15 - a player that inspires you - Dirk Kuyt , Liverpool
day 16 - a player that you used to love but now hate - Fernando Torres , Chelsea
day 17 - a player your team are constantly linked to - Diego Forlan , Atletico Madrid
day 18 - a player you wished your club had signed - Antonio Cassano , AC Milan
day 19 - a favourite football chant - "Who the f-u-c-k are Man United ?? The Reds go f-u-c-k-ing on on on .. "
day 20 - a player you'd love to punch when you’re angry - Nani , Manchester United
day 21 - your favourite player before your lifetime - KING Kenny Dalglish , Liverpool
day 22 - a game you'd love to play in - Liverpool vs Besiktas , Nov 2008
day 23 - a manager you want as your best man at your wedding - Kenny Dalglish
day 24 - A Manager That You Want To Speak At Your Funeral - Sir Alex Ferguson
day 25 - A Player/Manager That Makes You Laugh - Jose Mourinho
day 26 - your favorite football ground - Estadio da Luz , Lisbon - SL Benfica
day 27 - a player you wish you could be - Lionel Messi , Barcelona
day 28 - a player that you look at and wonder how they made it - Emmanuel Eboue , Arsenal
day 29 - a player from your childhood - Michael Owen

day 30 - the best away day of your life - Manchester United vs Liverpool , March 2010

Let the pictures tell you the story . :p

images

gerrard-celebrates-with-camera-kiss-300x194.jpg

JBlues08

Club Captain
My Day 01 - Your Favorite Match - UEFA Champions League 08/09 Quarter Final 2nd Leg - Chelsea 4-4 Liverpool
My Day 02 - Your Least Favorite Match - English Premier League 09/10 - Manchester City 0-0 Liverpool
My Day 03 - A Match That Makes You Happy - English Premier League 09/10 - Arsenal 0-3 Chelsea
My Day 04 - A Match That Makes You Sad - UEFA Champions League 08/09 Semi Final 2nd Leg - Chelsea 1-1 Barcelona
My Day 05 - A Match That Reminds You of Someone - English Premier League 07/08 - Tottenham 4-4 Chelsea (Joe Cole)
My Day 06 - A Match That Reminds You of Somewhere - UEFA Champions League 10/11 Last 16 2nd Leg - Chelsea vs FC Copenhagen (Japan)
My Day 07 - A Song That Reminds You A Match - I Gotta Feeling by Black Eyed Peas (EPL 10/11 - Manchester City 1-2 Everton)
My Day 08 - A Player Who Scored Your Favorite Ever Goal - Frank Lampard in UEFA Champions League 07/08 Semi Final 2nd Leg - Chelsea 3-2 Liverpool
My Day 09 - A Player Who Made The Biggest Ever Howler - Peter Enckleman
My Day 10 - A Match That Made You (almost) Fell Asleep - English Premier League 09/10 - Manchester City 0-0 Liverpool
My Day 11 - A Player From Your Favorite Team - Josh McEachran (Chelsea)
My Day 12 - A Player From Your Least Favorite Team - Ryan Giggs (Man United)
My Day 13 - A Team That Is A Guilty Pleasure - Tottenham
My Day 14 - A Team That No One Would Expect You To Love - Valencia
My Day 15 - A Player That Inspires You - Frank Lampard
My Day 17 - A Player Your Team Are Constantly Linked To - Kaka
My Day 18 - A Player You Wished Your Club Had Signed - David Villa
My Day 20 - A Player You'd Love To Punch When You're Angry - Javier Hernandez.
My Day 22 - A Game You'd Love To Play In - UEFA Champions League 08/09 Quarter Final 2nd Leg - Chelsea 4-4 Liverpool
My Day 23 - A Manager You Want As Your Best Man At Your Wedding - Jose Mourinho
My Day 25 - A Player/Manager That Makes You Laugh - Jose Mourinho
My Day 26 - Your Favorite Football Ground - Stamford Bridge
My Day 27 - A Player You Wish You Could Be - Luka Modric

My Day 30 - The Best Away Day Of Your Life - UEFA Champions League 08/09 Quarter Final 1st Leg - Liverpool 1-3 Chelsea

Beating Liverpool at Anfield is always sweet, like when we thrashed them 4-1 a couple of years ago when Mourinho was around but to do it in their own playground - the Champions League - AT Anfield just weeks after they thrashed United and Real Madrid 4-1 and 4-0 respectively makes it even better! It was a convincing and dominant display that night coupled with the fact that Rafa's zonal marking in set pieces were horribly exposed! :lol

Haarithan

Chairman of Selectors
Ok , once this BPL season finishes , I think I ll come up with a 30 day BPL season 2010-11 challenge .

Haarithan

Chairman of Selectors
Yeah yea , it will arrive sooner than later . Just into my first day of the summer vacation , so need some air at the moment . :p

Bevab

Staff Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I have nearly prepared a 30 day Champions league challenge, so expect it soon!:thumbs

Bevab

Staff Member
Alright done the CL challenge. Will post it on Wednesday.

Bevab

Staff Member
Yeah. Just starting it on Wednesday because its June 1.

Users who are viewing this thread