30 day cricket challenge

darthlewis1

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
Day 4- a match that makes you sad- Any test match with a really low attendence. It make's me sad that less people are taking an intrest in the best form of the game.

sifter132

Panel of Selectors
day 02 - your least favourite match
My least favorite match is the Second test between Australia v India at SCG when they toured in 2007-08. Poor umpiring, controversies, Ponting overruling Umpire and India losing due to poor umpiring are the reasons.

Well to be brutally honest, India lost because they couldn't play out 2 overs from Michael Clarke with 3 wickets in hand. That's not excusing the umpiring, nor Australia's borderline sportsmanship on the last day - both were bad, but India really threw that game away at the end.

I'm going with that match as my 'match that makes me sad'. The result itself I loved and I was keeling over laughing as Clarke took those last 3 wickets, but a couple of days later I wish the game had been drawn it might have saved a lot of the rubbish that came out afterwards. Anytime a team threatens to go home after a match, that match makes me sad.

Special mention to the match last year where the Pakistani's bowled those no-balls. Sad day.

War

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
No game never brought my emotions down to sadness.

Users who are viewing this thread