The 30 day football challenge.

day 01 - your favourite match - Liverpool vs AC Milan , 2005 Champions League final at Istanbul
day 02 - your least favourite match - Manchester United vs Chelsea , 2008 Champions League final at Luzhniki .
day 03 - A match that makes you happy: Liverpool vs Manchester United , March 6th 2011
day 04 - a match that makes you sad - Manchester United vs Aston Villa , April 2009
day 05 - a match that reminds you of someone - Liverpool vs Chelsea - Champions League Semifinal 1st leg - Apr 2008 (JA Riise)
day 06 - a match that reminds you of somewhere - Liverpool vs Blackburn Rovers , April 2009 - Heysel Tragedy .
day 07 - a song that reminds you of a certain match - Hoppipola by Sigur Ros - Liverpool vs AC Milan , 2005 CL final
day 08 - a player who scored your favourite ever goal - Zlatan Ibrahimovic vs NAC Breda , 2005
day 09 - a player who made the biggest ever howler - Nani vs Liverpool , March 6 , 2011
day 10 - a match that made you (almost) fall asleep - Manchester City vs Manchester United , Nov 2010
day 11 - a player from your favourite team - John Flanagan , Liverpool
day 12 - a player from your least favourite team - Michael Carrick , Manchester United
day 13 - a team that is a guilty pleasure - Inter Milan
day 14 - a team that no one would expect you to love - Valencia
day 15 - a player that inspires you - Dirk Kuyt , Liverpool
day 16 - a player that you used to love but now hate - Fernando Torres , Chelsea
day 17 - a player your team are constantly linked to - Diego Forlan , Atletico Madrid
day 18 - a player you wished your club had signed - Antonio Cassano , AC Milan
day 19 - a favourite football chant - "Who the f-u-c-k are Man United ?? The Reds go f-u-c-k-ing on on on .. "
day 20 - a player you'd love to punch when you’re angry - Nani , Manchester United
day 21 - your favourite player before your lifetime - KING Kenny Dalglish , Liverpool
day 22 - a game you'd love to play in - Liverpool vs Besiktas , Nov 2008
day 23 - a manager you want as your best man at your wedding - Kenny Dalglish
day 24 - A Manager That You Want To Speak At Your Funeral - Sir Alex Ferguson
day 25 - A Player/Manager That Makes You Laugh - Jose Mourinho
day 26 - your favorite football ground - Estadio da Luz , Lisbon - SL Benfica
day 27 - a player you wish you could be - Lionel Messi , Barcelona
day 28 - a player that you look at and wonder how they made it - Emmanuel Eboue , Arsenal

day 29 - a player from your childhood - Michael Owen

I ll admit that I started supporting Liverpool solely for this guy before rafa packed him off to Madrid in 2005 .

My Day 28 - A Player That You Look At And Wonder How They Made It

Never really wonder. Tried to think of one but can't think of a player. :p

My Day 29 - A Player From Your Childhood

I didn't really watch football during my childhood. So, skipping this challenge.

day 01 - your favourite match - Liverpool vs AC Milan , 2005 Champions League final at Istanbul
day 02 - your least favourite match - Manchester United vs Chelsea , 2008 Champions League final at Luzhniki .
day 03 - A match that makes you happy: Liverpool vs Manchester United , March 6th 2011
day 04 - a match that makes you sad - Manchester United vs Aston Villa , April 2009
day 05 - a match that reminds you of someone - Liverpool vs Chelsea - Champions League Semifinal 1st leg - Apr 2008 (JA Riise)
day 06 - a match that reminds you of somewhere - Liverpool vs Blackburn Rovers , April 2009 - Heysel Tragedy .
day 07 - a song that reminds you of a certain match - Hoppipola by Sigur Ros - Liverpool vs AC Milan , 2005 CL final
day 08 - a player who scored your favourite ever goal - Zlatan Ibrahimovic vs NAC Breda , 2005
day 09 - a player who made the biggest ever howler - Nani vs Liverpool , March 6 , 2011
day 10 - a match that made you (almost) fall asleep - Manchester City vs Manchester United , Nov 2010
day 11 - a player from your favourite team - John Flanagan , Liverpool
day 12 - a player from your least favourite team - Michael Carrick , Manchester United
day 13 - a team that is a guilty pleasure - Inter Milan
day 14 - a team that no one would expect you to love - Valencia
day 15 - a player that inspires you - Dirk Kuyt , Liverpool
day 16 - a player that you used to love but now hate - Fernando Torres , Chelsea
day 17 - a player your team are constantly linked to - Diego Forlan , Atletico Madrid
day 18 - a player you wished your club had signed - Antonio Cassano , AC Milan
day 19 - a favourite football chant - "Who the f-u-c-k are Man United ?? The Reds go f-u-c-k-ing on on on .. "
day 20 - a player you'd love to punch when you’re angry - Nani , Manchester United
day 21 - your favourite player before your lifetime - KING Kenny Dalglish , Liverpool
day 22 - a game you'd love to play in - Liverpool vs Besiktas , Nov 2008
day 23 - a manager you want as your best man at your wedding - Kenny Dalglish
day 24 - A Manager That You Want To Speak At Your Funeral - Sir Alex Ferguson
day 25 - A Player/Manager That Makes You Laugh - Jose Mourinho
day 26 - your favorite football ground - Estadio da Luz , Lisbon - SL Benfica
day 27 - a player you wish you could be - Lionel Messi , Barcelona
day 28 - a player that you look at and wonder how they made it - Emmanuel Eboue , Arsenal
day 29 - a player from your childhood - Michael Owen

day 30 - the best away day of your life - Manchester United vs Liverpool , March 2010

Let the pictures tell you the story . :p

images

gerrard-celebrates-with-camera-kiss-300x194.jpg

My Day 01 - Your Favorite Match - UEFA Champions League 08/09 Quarter Final 2nd Leg - Chelsea 4-4 Liverpool
My Day 02 - Your Least Favorite Match - English Premier League 09/10 - Manchester City 0-0 Liverpool
My Day 03 - A Match That Makes You Happy - English Premier League 09/10 - Arsenal 0-3 Chelsea
My Day 04 - A Match That Makes You Sad - UEFA Champions League 08/09 Semi Final 2nd Leg - Chelsea 1-1 Barcelona
My Day 05 - A Match That Reminds You of Someone - English Premier League 07/08 - Tottenham 4-4 Chelsea (Joe Cole)
My Day 06 - A Match That Reminds You of Somewhere - UEFA Champions League 10/11 Last 16 2nd Leg - Chelsea vs FC Copenhagen (Japan)
My Day 07 - A Song That Reminds You A Match - I Gotta Feeling by Black Eyed Peas (EPL 10/11 - Manchester City 1-2 Everton)
My Day 08 - A Player Who Scored Your Favorite Ever Goal - Frank Lampard in UEFA Champions League 07/08 Semi Final 2nd Leg - Chelsea 3-2 Liverpool
My Day 09 - A Player Who Made The Biggest Ever Howler - Peter Enckleman
My Day 10 - A Match That Made You (almost) Fell Asleep - English Premier League 09/10 - Manchester City 0-0 Liverpool
My Day 11 - A Player From Your Favorite Team - Josh McEachran (Chelsea)
My Day 12 - A Player From Your Least Favorite Team - Ryan Giggs (Man United)
My Day 13 - A Team That Is A Guilty Pleasure - Tottenham
My Day 14 - A Team That No One Would Expect You To Love - Valencia
My Day 15 - A Player That Inspires You - Frank Lampard
My Day 17 - A Player Your Team Are Constantly Linked To - Kaka
My Day 18 - A Player You Wished Your Club Had Signed - David Villa
My Day 20 - A Player You'd Love To Punch When You're Angry - Javier Hernandez.
My Day 22 - A Game You'd Love To Play In - UEFA Champions League 08/09 Quarter Final 2nd Leg - Chelsea 4-4 Liverpool
My Day 23 - A Manager You Want As Your Best Man At Your Wedding - Jose Mourinho
My Day 25 - A Player/Manager That Makes You Laugh - Jose Mourinho
My Day 26 - Your Favorite Football Ground - Stamford Bridge
My Day 27 - A Player You Wish You Could Be - Luka Modric

My Day 30 - The Best Away Day Of Your Life - UEFA Champions League 08/09 Quarter Final 1st Leg - Liverpool 1-3 Chelsea

Beating Liverpool at Anfield is always sweet, like when we thrashed them 4-1 a couple of years ago when Mourinho was around but to do it in their own playground - the Champions League - AT Anfield just weeks after they thrashed United and Real Madrid 4-1 and 4-0 respectively makes it even better! It was a convincing and dominant display that night coupled with the fact that Rafa's zonal marking in set pieces were horribly exposed! :lol

Ok , once this BPL season finishes , I think I ll come up with a 30 day BPL season 2010-11 challenge .

Yeah yea , it will arrive sooner than later . Just into my first day of the summer vacation , so need some air at the moment . :p

I have nearly prepared a 30 day Champions league challenge, so expect it soon!:thumbs

Alright done the CL challenge. Will post it on Wednesday.

Yeah. Just starting it on Wednesday because its June 1.

Users who are viewing this thread