Your current favourite player from each international cricket team

Cricketman

ICC Chairman
Australia: Brett Lee - Absolute star. Always gives 100%, bowls his hear out, has fiery pace and is a great bloke off the field to top it off. One of my favorite players.

South Africa: Albie Morkel. Big hitter of the ball, i've never seen anyone hit so many sixes as easily and as timely as Albie does. His bowling is great too. Plus he's on CSK, which makes him instantly elite. ;)

England: Andrew Flintoff. Was absolutely amazing in his prime. He's the talisman of the English team, they seem to lift and play better when he's in the side - especially when he's on fire.

Pakistan: Shoaib Malik. I like the way he accumulates his runs - little dabs on both sides of the wicket, which gradually turn into more attacking strokes. He paces his innings' beautifully.

Sri Lanka: KING SANGA. A fantastic batsman, an AMAZING keeper, a great sportsman and plus he has a fantastic personality. He's a great leader too, he's very articulate in his speech and well educated to boot (he's a Lawyer!). All in all a great role model.

India: I won't name the obvious ones like Tendulkar, Dravid, Kumble, Ganguly, Dinesh Karthik/Badri... etc. Instead, i'll pick a new name - Gautam Gambhir. Insanely consistent, aggressive, and puts a huge price tag on his wicket. He dominates the bowlers, and makes them bowl in where HE wants them to with beautiful running, attacking movements down the pitch and immense footwork. His defense is solid, his strokes are near perfect and he has the ability to perform in conditions all over the world. He is the future of Indian cricket.

West Indies: Dwayne Bravo. What a fielder. Plus he has one of the best slower balls in the game. And Chris Gayle too, he's just so damn cool.

New Zealand: Daniel Vettori. What a star.

Bangladesh: Tamim Iqbal is an amazing batsman. Bengali Virender Sehwag.

Chetan0304

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Australia : Michael Clarke, Brett Lee, Michael Hussey

Bangladesh : Don't watch their cricket much

England : Kevin Pietersen, James Anderson, Andew Strauss & of course Flintoff

India : Sachin Tendulkar, Mr.Dependable, Multan ka Sultan, Mr. consistent, whole of the Indian team except Karthik & Rohit Sharma.

New Zealand : Shane Bond, Daniel Vettori and Iain O'brien (this days :D)

Pakistan : Younis Khan, Akmal's (love attacking batsmen)

Sri-Lanka : 3 M's Mahela J, Kumar S

South Africa : Smith, JP, Gibbs, Morkel. (the whole Playing XI :hpraise)

West Indies : Dwayne Bravo & Chris Gayle.

Last edited:

McLOVIN

Chairman of Selectors
Favorites

Aus: Gilly, Bevan, Warne / Mitch, Warner

BD: Rafique / Mashrafe

Eng: ... KP (to be honest, i dont have any favorites, but if i had to pick 1 it would be KP)

Ind: Dravid, GG

NZ: Chris Crains, Craig McMillan / Ross T

Pak: Wasim Akram / _____

SA: Pollok, Klusner / AB, JP, Albie, Steyn, Kallis

Sri Lanka: Dilshan

WI: Gayle

Zim: Flowers / Masakadza, Matsikenyeri

Master Khan

National Board President
PAK...
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Australia: Ricky Ponting, Brett Lee
Bangladesh: Tamim Iqbal
England: Kevin Pietersen
India: Well none but I would pick Sachin Tendulkar
Pakistan: Everyone but I like Mohammad Aamir, Shahid Afridi Umar Akmal the most
South Africa: G.Smith, J.Kallis, Albie Morkel, Dale Steyn
Sri Lanka: L.Malinga, Kumar Sangakkara.
New Zealand: Shane Bond, Daniel Vettori
West Indies: Chris Gayle

drainpipe32

Chairman of Selectors
@certain people, it's supposed to be your favourite current player....I think?

P

pcfan123

I think Hashim Amla is slowly becoming one of my favorite Saffers. Massively underrated player

P

pcfan123

lol yea he needs to shave that, him an Yousuf are probably amongst the ugliest cricketers out there. Save for Danish Kaneria aka Gollum

Dare

Chairman of Selectors
I think Hashim Amla is slowly becoming one of my favorite Saffers. Massively underrated player

agreed, nobody gives this guy respect even after performing well in international cricket for about 2 years now.

Master Khan

National Board President
PAK...
Profile Flag
Pakistan
lol yea he needs to shave that, him an Yousuf are probably amongst the ugliest cricketers out there. Save for Danish Kaneria aka Gollum

hay there is nothing wrong with beards:sarcasm.
its all about their skills..not their looks

McLOVIN

Chairman of Selectors
whos more popular/famous? KP or Yousuf?(or Amla)

KP is, even though Yousuf is better player. and KP only been around for 150 odd matches, he picked up more popularity and fame. so looks do matter ;). and there is nothing wrong with putting a little extra effort on your looks and looking good.

i can see this thread going some where else from here:p

P

pcfan123

Nothing wrong with beards as long as they are trimmed and don't look like ungroomed pirate beards.

Users who are viewing this thread