Your favourite cricketers from your county team

Who is he? He will obviously have to improve a fair bit, cos i have never heard of him :p

Young opening batsman for Kent, was Cook's opening partner for England Under 19's.

He's been ever present in the Kent side this year but spent all of last year watching from the sidelines. Has played 17 first class matches and averages just over 50. Has Captained the ECB Development of Excellence XI and recently played for England Lions v India. He is very well thought of and looks to have a bright future ahead of him.

Last edited:
So hes 12th man for the World XI, and he hasnt even played for his country yet. As in his country 1st XI. Must be good, and the england selectors must be mad.

So hes 12th man for the World XI, and he hasnt even played for his country yet. As in his country 1st XI. Must be good, and the england selectors must be mad.
:eek:
No, he was 12th man for the world ZI as in he fielded if a plyer was off, and carried the drinks, he was playing for Kent 2nd XI before then, he was at Kent waiting for David Fulton to leave.
Not at any point would he be picked for the World XI, the selectors aren't mad.

Inzimam now playing for yorkshire for for the injured Yonis Khan, possible him needs to settle first.

I love Joe sayers, McGrath and Craig White. All time hero still Darren Gough

Erm, he was injured the other day and now is being taken by inzimam. But hes fit enough to play im not an idiot mate

Yes he could of played if he REALLY wanted to, he played against Glamorgan 2 days before going off top the Pakistan training.
Inzy doesn't have time to settle, he has about 7 games to play, score Inzy!

Broad will be good with Sidebottom at Nottinghamshire, something good will happen there.

Gough for Yorkshire
Anderson for Lancs
Warne for Hants
Kp for Hants

My favies haha lol

Sidebottom and Broad will rarely play together for at least the next 15 years, Broad will be in the ODI side, Sidebottom will be playing tests while Broad is playing for Nott's and when Broad replaces a 34 year old Sidebottom, Broad will always be playing for England and then Sidebottom will pack it in.
Won't help him much.

Look mate, Lets se what happens you havent got a Tardis dude, anything can happen in county cricket.

No but I am God.
Sidebottom is also a left arm seamer, maybe Sidebottom can teach Broad to bowl left arm, that would make him special.

Users who are viewing this thread