Your favorite Cricket player & why?

Every cricket fan knows what a tecnhique is, I'm not an idiot.

Look I was watching a game and he was trying to play cover drives with his feet on middle and leg pretty much.

yeah you are right... may be in one or two matches his footwork wasn't good but in most of the matches he stayed at the crease for long time and the only times he got out was when he was going for big shots... for example 65 vs punjab was a good one and then he made 40 off 44 in the last match i guess..

mathew hoggard :p i hope he gets few wickets for yorkhire and get a bit of form the get recall for south africa test series!

mathew hoggard :p i hope he gets few wickets for yorkhire and get a bit of form the get recall for south africa test series!

Ah, I remember the days when he was swinging the ball like mad and Matthew Hayden was his Bunny, Times have changed now though...

Dravid- Even when he was in his prime, people criticized him. He always came up with the goods and silenced the critics. It truly was a delight to watch him in full flow.

ganguly for me great leadership and indian team was great we almost won the 2003 wc went into the finals

Every cricket fan knows what a tecnhique is, I'm not an idiot.

Look I was watching a game and he was trying to play cover drives with his feet on middle and leg pretty much.

great players like D. Bradmon,G. Chappel ,Viv Richards,S.gavaskar ,G.sobers & B.Lara agreed that he has the best technique in the world & best player in the world.
i love to see all the players.

blackk added 1 Minutes and 27 Seconds later...

Dravid- Even when he was in his prime, people criticized him. He always came up with the goods and silenced the critics. It truly was a delight to watch him in full flow.

Great team player.i love him too

blackk added 1 Minutes and 27 Seconds later...

ganguly for me great leadership and indian team was great we almost won the 2003 wc went into the finals

i think hez the best player of left arm spin & cover drives are great.But in 2003 india went to finals 50% sachin & rest of the team 50 %

Adam Gilchrist all the way..........

He's a true Batsman

Always Played for Australia at crucial times

HE can play according to the situation

He's got safe hands

A great Leader

A great person

What more you need.................

shubhrayu added 2 Minutes and 14 Seconds later...

My Favourite Cricket Player is Sachin Tendulkar
reason : His technique , Skill , Determination & his Records.

I love watching him playing all of his great shots.

I am very sure when he gets retired every Cricket fan will cry.

share your opions.

Why will anyone cry if Sachin goes when Gilchrist went did anyone cry!When Lara went did anyone Cry!!!

When Steve Waugh went did anyone cry then why Sachin!!!!

Last edited:
Why will anyone cry if Sachin goes when Gilchrist went did anyone cired!When Lara went did anyone Cry!!!

Quite the fan, you are :rolleyes:.

Why will anyone cry if Sachin goes when Gilchrist went did anyone cry!When Lara went did anyone Cry!!!

i will... probably i will stop watching cricket after he retires..:D

Justin Langer. Don't know what it is I like about him, but I like it a lot.

Adam Gilchrist all the way..........

He's a true Batsman

Always Played for Australia at crucial times

HE can play according to the situation

He's got safe hands

A great Leader

A great person

What more you need.................

shubhrayu added 2 Minutes and 14 Seconds later...

Because hez sachin Tendulkar though i like all the players u mentioned above.

blackk added 3 Minutes and 35 Seconds later...

i'll cry wen Hayden retires. lol

For australians Cricket is just another Game but for Indians Cricket is the only game .They love it like anything & everyone see with their heart.

Mike Hussey, and Michael Bevan. Consistency, rock and troubleshooting, interpersed with sprinkles of slogging.

What more do you need really?

Users who are viewing this thread