Youth Cluster Podcast

I am happy to announce (as a few people have alluded to) that a new Youth Cluster episode will be released soon. On the weekend it will be recorded, so its release shouldn't be too far away.

Cool, I've only listened to one episode but enjoyed it immensely (sophisticated :D). By the way Duff you should really add it to the iTunes directory, it would certainly boost its popularity, anyone who searches for cricket or youth could come up with it and be directed to planetcricket!

aus5892 said:
Cool, I've only listened to one episode but enjoyed it immensely (sophisticated :D). By the way Duff you should really add it to the iTunes directory, it would certainly boost its popularity, anyone who searches for cricket or youth could come up with it and be directed to planetcricket!
Yeah, it costs money to put in the iTunes directory so that's why I havnt decided to put it there. Perhaps somone can put it up for me. :p
However you can find it in various other directories such as Podcast Alley and Yahoo.

I didn't know it costs, should've told me before when I was crapping on about it on MSN. Anyway keep it up.

Okay I don't think it does cost so I've submitted it so ladies and gentleman Youth Cluster is in the iTunes directory!

Last edited:
aus5892 said:
I didn't know it costs, should've told me before when I was crapping on about it on MSN. Anyway keep it up.

Okay I don't think it does cost so I've submitted it so ladies and gentleman Youth Cluster is in the iTunes directory!
Thanks. Much appreciated. :p

I urgently need a guest for the upcoming Youth Cluster podcast episode because World Champions' mic broke and etho chickened out.
Very disappointing as people are looking forward to a new episode after such a long time.
If you have a mic and havn't appeared on a previous episode, please PM me ASAP! :D

Cheers.

Last edited:
Yep, this episodes gonna be a cracker (must be after such a long time), unlucky having two guests both unavailiable but I guess we'll get it sorted in the end. :D

Come on, Duff doesn't bite (unless you wave a saucepan full of shaving cream near his face)

We're very flexible (sorry bad joke), but weekdays we can usually do it 9pm onwards, weekends from 10am (all english times). Send Duff a message and we'll sort something out.

Sorry to hear that, I hope you find someone, if you want me to move forward to this episode urgently let me know.

Duffarama said:
LOL I'd much prefer someone who hasn't been on the show before. Perhaps down the track you can be a cohost.

OK then i can be the co host. Though make sure that if i am recording, you inform me two days before the recording ;)

Kshitiz_Indian said:
OK then i can be the co host. Though make sure that if i am recording, you inform me two days before the recording ;)
He means down the track, in a different episode, Duff already has a co-host for this particular epsiode.

Users who are viewing this thread