Youth Pulls

yep this is the start of the season, first match starts on friday

As for the game on Sunday it the first cup match of the season(cup matches are like knockout matches, you lose and you are out of the cup)

okay cool, i'm glad i signed up when i did.
I'm not very good at this, but i dont half enjoy it, which is definately a good thing.
I know this is a youth pulls thread, but has anyone got some older players that they are willing to sell on the cheap, because im really struggling.
cheerz

Harshal Dangasela (1249131)
LH Batsman, LF Bowler, strong batting form, feeble bowling form, sublime
A steady player with abysmal leadership skills and abysmal experience.

Plays For: Record Breakers
Nationality: India
Battrick Rating: 1,937
Wages: £292 p/w

Stamina: feeble Wicket Keeping: worthless
Batting: feeble Concentration: mediocre
Bowling: woeful Consistency: abysmal
Fielding: feeble
For 1k
Manohar Hitish (1249130)
LH Batsman, LM Bowler, strong batting form, feeble bowling form, sublime
An attacking player with respectable leadership skills and abysmal experience.

Battrick Rating: 2,576
Wages: £441 p/w

Stamina: abysmal Wicket Keeping: competent
Batting: abysmal Concentration: abysmal
Bowling: abysmal Consistency: woeful
Fielding: mediocre

for 1k

Have another for 5k. If you want him. Mediocre player

I was thinking in the region of around 4000 BT rating, got any?
(but i might still bid for those other two. depends what i can find)

I need a batsman so this would be ideal:
Batting:competent
Stamina:mediocre
Concentration: competent

Last edited:
Ram Dangasela (1249123)
LH Batsman, LF Bowler, proficient batting form, proficient bowling form, sublime
A destructive player with woeful leadership skills and worthless experience.

Battrick Rating: 3,438
Wages: £332 p/w

Stamina: mediocre Wicket Keeping: worthless
Batting: abysmal Concentration: feeble
Bowling: feeble Consistency: mediocre
Fielding: abysmal

Debarsi Mohammed (1249127)
RH Batsman, RM Bowler, proficient batting form, strong bowling form, sublime
A steady player with strong leadership skills and worthless experience.

Battrick Rating: 3,290
Wages: £345 p/w

Stamina: abysmal Wicket Keeping: worthless
Batting: abysmal Concentration: competent
Bowling: feeble Consistency: feeble
Fielding: woeful

Have a look at them.

I don't have any Comp batsmen (well I hve some who bowl as well) but I'll sell you Griffin if you like:

Thomas Griffin - 23 yo, BT Rating=6,585
RH Batsman, RF Bowler, superb batting form, feeble bowling form, sublime
A steady player with worthless leadership skills and abysmal experience.
Stamina: mediocre Wicket Keeping: abysmal
Batting: mediocre Concentration: mediocre
Bowling: mediocre Consistency: mediocre
Fielding: competent

I don't have any Comp batsmen (well I hve some who bowl as well) but I'll sell you Griffin if you like:

NOW THATS WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT.lol
Yeah, the funds have run out for this week though, but if you wait until the 24th when the Gregg Elliott sale goes through I'll have buckets then. maybe not buckets, because I'll still be in debt, but I'll be out soon enough.
How much are we talking?

Just out of curiosity how long does it take a 19 yr old to pop with 2 nets on batting or bowling?

And likewise for an 18 yr old with 3 nets?

:help

Cheers in advance

NOW THATS WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT.lol
Yeah, the funds have run out for this week though, but if you wait until the 24th when the Gregg Elliott sale goes through I'll have buckets then. maybe not buckets, because I'll still be in debt, but I'll be out soon enough.
How much are we talking?

Whatever you like, I'm happy enough to list him for £0. I can't see anyone bidding more than 30 or 40k, so that's probably what you'll need. If you can get him at 1k (and thats nothing to do with me, its the rest of the market) then good luck to you.

Either PM me on here or in battrick (same username) and remind me when you've got the money, I won't bother listing him till you're ready.

Just out of curiosity how long does it take a 19 yr old to pop with 2 nets on batting or bowling?

And likewise for an 18 yr old with 3 nets?

19 year old with 2 nets is 9 weeks

18 year old with 3 is 7 weeks.

You can buy coaches in the CLub Info section, and allocate them to players in the Nets section. This will improve their skills. When a skill improves (for example changing from mediocre to competant) it is called 'popping'. Pops take varying amounts of time based on how old they are and how many nets they are being given.

Last edited:
Okay, cheers mate, hopefully I get him, list him next week, I'll see what I can afford.

If you ever want to mail me on battrick, I'm the same username too (covlad-99)

oh yes, and I need a good bowler, i want to pull one from my youth, i have put my investment in ITS up tp 20000 per week as i would only use that much on transfers any way, how much ITS would I get and where should I put them for a spinner?

Last edited:
First of all, Youth Academy isnt a brilliant idea for a new team - ITS cost a lot and you might need to repair your academy to make it useable.

Secondly, you have no control over the player you get out - he might be complete rubbish. Thirdly, you have no control over the bowler type you get.

Most big teams play the youth system because they're big enough to afford to, and it can be very lucrative. For a team in your position, I wouldn't reccomend it. Go for the transfer market instead. You can find players like this(1269982 - go to Search, paste that into PlayerID, click the name on the right) for just 10k. He'll get into your team straight away, give him two nets and in a few seaons time he'll be a player that'll be in your first team for 5 or 6 seasons - not bad for 10k - the same as your ITS investment which might come to nothing.

First of all, Youth Academy isnt a brilliant idea for a new team - ITS cost a lot and you might need to repair your academy to make it useable.

Secondly, you have no control over the player you get out - he might be complete rubbish. Thirdly, you have no control over the bowler type you get.

Most big teams play the youth system because they're big enough to afford to, and it can be very lucrative. For a team in your position, I wouldn't reccomend it. Go for the transfer market instead. You can find players like this(1269982 - go to Search, paste that into PlayerID, click the name on the right) for just 10k. He'll get into your team straight away, give him two nets and in a few seaons time he'll be a player that'll be in your first team for 5 or 6 seasons - not bad for 10k - the same as your ITS investment which might come to nothing.
cool, but also 17 YO cost a lot too, this guy will go for more than 10K.
but i'll bear that in mind.

How do I allocate staff to players?

Last edited:
If you buy, say, a batting coach from your Club Info page, then go to nets, there will be a thing saying Session 1 Batting, and a drop down menu next to it - simply select the player you want to recieve the net, then click 'Set' at the bottom.

Some 17Yos are very expensive, but thereis very little demand for people with mediocre primary, a small team like yourself could pick up some real bargains without too much difficulty. Just keep your eye on the market.

oh i knew how to do that i thought it meant that say you had a batting coach called Bob, Bob would work with your player all week.
sorry false alarm!! lol
And I'll keep my eye on the market.

Users who are viewing this thread