Drafts Zimbabwe Premier League 21 - Drafts Begin

Defending Champions Lost To Us :):):)
We Demolished The Defending Champions

Please xpand Hamza...lmao

THE CHAMPS ARE HERE!

What a beautiful win. Coventry's little cameo got our batsmen in the mood. Then Smith and Dhoni followed by Cameron and Duffin (take a bow, those two really manned up) upped the run rate and posted a massive total. Our bowlers then just had to keep their cool and they all did a fine job imo, lead by Malinga.:D:thumbs

I Will Post Many Comments That Why I Didn't Expand

We Qualified For CL 8

lol, I rarely join leagues now all of a sudden i'm in the champs league. DOIN IT FOR THE ZPL!

No offense but you are just spamming haha. Post your thoughts on the match...the season, your players, in one post.

ok buddy between we are going to win the cl 8

Zimbabwe Premier League XI:

Sachin Tendulkar (c) (Southern Rocks)
Graeme Smith (Mashonaland Eagles)
Jacques Kallis (Mountaineers)
Sikandar Raza (Mashonaland Eagles)
Chamu Chibhabha (Mid West Rhinos)
Tatenda Taibu (wk) (Mid West Rhinos)
Greg Lamb (Mashonaland Eagles)
Timycen Maruma (Southern Rocks)
Ed Rainsford (Mashonaland Eagles)
Brian Vitori (Southern Rocks)
James Anderson (Manicaland Bulls)

Four Player Form Our Side Happy To See That :):):):):)

where is malinga he is the second highest wicket taker

where is malinga he is the second highest wicket taker

The local batsmen were disappointing this season, (except Raza of course) so I had to add International batsmen instead, which just left one spot for an international bowler. Malinga was probably better than Anderson, but Anderson managed to get two five wicket halls on poor pitches and finished one wicket higher, after the round robin matches. :)

The local batsmen were disappointing this season, (except Raza of course) so I had to add International batsmen instead, which just left one spot for an international bowler. Malinga was probably better than Anderson, but Anderson managed to get two five wicket halls on poor pitches and finished one wicket higher, after the round robin matches. :)

Easier for bowlers on poor pitches tho. Not that it really bothers me.

no problem buddy

Users who are viewing this thread