Drafts Zimbabwe Premier League 21 - Drafts Begin

Zimbabwe Premier League XI

Michael Hussey (c) (Matabelaland Tuskers)
Jacques Kallis (Mountaineers)
MS Dhoni (wk) (Mashonaland Eagles)
Craig Ervine (Mountaineers)
Forster Mutizwa (Southern Rocks)
Charles Coventry (Mashonaland Eagles)
Elton Chigumbura (Manicaland Bulls)
Lasith Malinga (Mashonaland Eagles)
Keegan Meth (Matabelaland Tuskers)
Ed Rainsford (Mashonaland Eagles)
Ray Price (Matabelaland Tuskers)

Any changes? The local batsmen struggled again in season six, Craig Ervine & Forster Mutizwa both didn't do that well but ended with the most runs after the round matches.

4 Eagles Player :cheers

@swirler,Is it possible for me to manage a team in the start of the next season of this league :thumbs

@swirler,Is it possible for me to manage a team in the start of the next season of this league :thumbs

Maybe. I just need to find out which managers want to continue, I also have to work out what to do this season. :p Thank you for your interest, I'll defiantly give you the first available team. :)

First Me But If Biggy Agree To Co-Manage Then Him

Swirler Iam a fan of your league.And yes i will want a team if it is possible in the next season so let me know about it in a private message i will be waiting thank you mate.

Last edited:
I'll continue with this league knowing that this league has been my first ever title on Planetcricket.

I'll continue with this league knowing that this league has been my first ever title on Planetcricket.

Great thanks for continuing. I'll need you to be a bit more active this season though, If your losing interest just let me know, I won't be offended. That way someone else gets a go.

^ Thanks Tarun.

My plan for this coming season is to only allow five players to be retained ahead of next season, three local and two international players. You can retain less than this which means you'll get to pick earlier in the draft. I decided to do it this way because it's been five seasons with roughly the same squads. This way we don't have to have a full draft, and you also get to keep the players you like best. Let me know what you think, and you can start thinking about which players you want to retain. Some players aren't eligible for the coming season, you will notice they have a line through their name, so they will need to be replaced in the draft.

I'm really looking forward to the season ahead and I hope to make it as exciting as possible. :D

Users who are viewing this thread