Post Line-ups Zimbabwe Premier League 21 - Week 2 / ZAL Week 1

^ Okay, its fine as long as we can have him keeping in the final XI as he's got great stats. Cricinfo mentioned his fielding position as Wicket keeper so I thought he must be a regular keeper. Nevermind. Thanks for the detailed information.

Yeah you will be able to have him as a keeper, that won't be a problem. I Think he's focussing more on his batting. He's a great talent for the future. :)

Trade Window Open:

You can make as many free agent or trades between teams as you want, the window will be open for a week, but if there is a lot of activity I'm happy for it to go a few days longer. All trades need to be posted in the thread plus confirmed by the other manager, I won't accept any VM or PM's unless they are questions. If I think a trade is too one sided or unfair I most likely won't confirm it, so avoid making those trades. Make sure at the end of your trading that you have two keepers, at least one full-time.

If you don't want to do any trading or if you finish trading during the week, the social group is setup for line-ups for pre-season matches. Thank you all & good luck with your trading. :)

Benjamin Katsande and Tendai Chisoro

Sorry For Delay

Dean Mazhawidza In For Benjamin

Hell Yeah You Are Out Swirler

Users who are viewing this thread