Post Line-ups Zimbabwe Premier League 21 - Week 2 / ZAL Week 1

I am in reserve am i ??

Looks like we can start the draft @ 1:30 PM GMT tomorrow. :D I Will wait and see what Ahmad Shah thinks.

I will go by Planetcricket's clock, and when I post the draft form you will be able to start making your selections.

Thanks everyone for getting back to me so quickly. :thumbs

I still need to hear back from Ahmad Shah, & for Dipak to confirm who he wants to assist in managing the Bulls. Hopefully I hear back from them before this afternoon, so we can start on time. :)

I will type-up some rules and the draft later today, so It's ready to post when the time comes.

I will post the instructions now. The draft will start in about 2 hours @ 1:30pm GMT. Both International & local drafts will be running at the same time. When I post the draft forms you can all start. :)

Instructions:

- When one round ends the next can be started.
- If a pick hasn't been made for 24 hours, the next round can be started or next person can make their selection.
- Both International & Local lists can be found on the first post.
- If you want to pick someone not on the list, please check with me first.
- Try to avoid making duplicate picks, ctrl F (or command F for mac users) is a handy tool to make sure someone hasn't already selected a player.
- There will be two drafts running at the same time, (International & Local) please don't forget to include both forms, along with your picks in the post.
- I won't be making "random picks" you need to select the players yourself.
- If you have any questions feel free to ask.
- Good Luck!

Users who are viewing this thread