Post Line-ups Zimbabwe Premier League 21 - Week 3 / ZAL Week 2

I only have Ireland & Afghanistan listed in the International list so far, but you can select anyone that is currently playing for other countries. You may need to do some searching. :)
Bangladesh no more belongs to associate ???

so how many international players we can drafts?[DOUBLEPOST=1441868016][/DOUBLEPOST]kevin o'brien for me

so how many international players we can drafts?[DOUBLEPOST=1441868016][/DOUBLEPOST]kevin o'brien for me

With Kevin O'Brien you now have a full 18 player squad. When the draft is finished though, I will open the trade window, and then you will be able to replace players in your team with free agents, or trade with other teams. :)[DOUBLEPOST=1441868419][/DOUBLEPOST]
HTML:
Local Draft

Round One - One Local Player

themusketeer (MT) -

Round Two - Six Local Players

Umair2000 -

HTML:
International Draft

Round One - One Associate Player

Saroj padhy (ME) - Ryan ten Doeschate
Sami Kumar (TT) -
Villain (MWR) -
themusketeer (MT) -
Umair2000 (SR) -
Baahubali (MTN) -

Last edited:
With Kevin O'Brien you now have a full 18 player squad. When the draft is finished though, I will open the trade window, and then you will be able to replace players in your team with free agents, or trade with other teams. :)

if i dont choose a player from associate then may i have the chance to draft from international player

That's true. So during the trade window I am happy to let you trade one of Ryan ten Doeschate or Kevin O'Brien for a International player. :)
i will not take kevin now..i already have an associate..
i need a international opener
i didnt know that after kevin my squad will be filled..
Otherwise i will not took his name

i will not take kevin now..i already have an associate..
i need a international opener
i didnt know that after kevin my squad will be filled..
Otherwise i will not took his name

No worries. Because no one needs to select a International in the draft, I am happy to let you select any International player to replace Kevin O'Brien now. Just post the players name in the thread, and I will confirm it when the trade window starts. :)

HTML:
Local Draft

Round One - One Local Player

themusketeer (MT) -

Round Two - Six Local Players

Umair2000 -

HTML:
International Draft

Round One - One Associate Player

Saroj padhy (ME) - Ryan ten Doeschate
Sami Kumar (TT) - George Dockrell
Villain (MWR) -