Ebrahim
Sibanda
Blignaut
Mufambisi
Streak
Useya
Mahwire/Garwe
Mupariwa/regen spinner.

I just beat Australia in a test match happiest day of my life.

Utseyu averages over 200 with the ball in the odi series against windies is he good in the previous version and what about ian engelbrecht

you still did pretty well do you have the match screenies

Heggarty said:
Pretty poor

Something like this

Jacques
Hussey
Ponting
crap regen
Hodge
Watson
Regen
Gilchrist
regen
Lee
Tait

Now i see why - usually all those players you listed dont perform well that i've seen, except R.Ponting, S.Watson, and sometimes P.Jacques.:rolleyes:

I played my first game not to good i lost by 7 wickets id post a screenie but the old way i used to do it doesnt work now for some reason

URL=http://imageshack.us]
3rdinningsbp0.png
[/URL]

Sorry about all the screenies, just extremely happy to have finally beaten a good team in a test match.

Last edited:
Dont worry about all the screenies, its cool.

Also Congratulations on beating the Aussies as Zimbabwe, especially chasing 340 odd after you both made such bigs scores in your first innings. :clap

Did you ever think you would do it?

I thought I was gonna pull up short because I only had like a day to get 343, and im an extremely slow player. Lucky for Kasawaya or I think I would have just folded.

show a screenie of your man of the match

Heggarty said:
I thought I was gonna pull up short because I only had like a day to get 343, and im an extremely slow player. Lucky for Kasawaya or I think I would have just folded.

I'm the same, i struggle with winning county championship matches because of it. They make something like 400 odd, then i get that in double the time, so of course... it ends in a draw.

Unless i bowl them out cheaply. Then i have the beer out and i am celebrating because i actually won a county championship game. :cheers

i find it very easy to score quickly in CC games,the bowling is not as potent at FC level than test level(obviously)

Users who are viewing this thread