Player Editor - new version (check 1st post)

mine dosnt work becuase when use it i fixed al the spoof names and faces.then when i go into the game not any one of the spoof names are fixed and nothing else is changed either

mine dosnt work becuase when use it i fixed al the spoof names and faces.then when i go into the game not any one of the spoof names are fixed and nothing else is changed either
After editing everything and pressing the fixing button please SAVE by clicking the File tab in the top.

Enjoy

After editing everything and pressing the fixing button please SAVE by clicking the File tab in the top.

Enjoy

it works great is there any patch which will update the stats as well and als change the bowling and batting best figures. thanks again for the names fix

lazy_chesnut...ur player editor is very useful tool for BLIC07 ...but u can add bats used by indian player..like puma,rebok,britania...etc.......and is this possible from player editor (u can make) to change height of players......and stumps ,adboards...etc...plz try to add all above features in ur player editor.thanks

hiiiii lazy_chesnut i carefully extracted all files to a a folder when ever i open the BLIC 07 editer it says COMPONET comdlg32.ocx or one of dependencies not correctly registered:a file is missing or invalid...i m using vista ultimate ..Is is compatable with vista?i have downloaded VB6 runtime also

Hey Man The Editor Looks Great, But 1 Question, What Do You Load To Edit The Thing? When I Load The TeamAndPlayerInfo.bag It Says This File Is Currently Read Only, Please Change This Before Using Player Editor. Any Ideas?

Does anyone know if the Bat editor patches created for BLIC 05 work with BLIC 07?

Or does anyone know of a good bat patch for BLIC 07?

Thanks the information on this site is great!

hi lazy_chesnut. Your player editor is very good.
How do you the bag file from you program. I'm really interested in creating patches for this game.

excellent editor, very pleased!!!!
I was just wondering wether there are more player attributes than that, coz if i remember well there used to be batting attributes for the different sides and aggression (not sure) as well???? if there could be an aggression attribute then that might resolve the problem that the AI gets out so quickly for few runs??????
but excellent editor indeed!!! gr8t work

no that's all there is - the old ones are still in the database but they don't do anything, as all the 'new' players (like Matt Prior, etc.) have 0 for these stats.

It's a bit of a joke that they said the game is more stats-based than the 2005 version, even though there are far less player attributes!

It's a bit of a joke that they said the game is more stats-based than the 2005 version, even though there are far less player attributes!

Sadly Tom, we all know the game itself is a bit of a joke :noway

this game is just crap. i cant believe i bought it. and that too i ordered it by amazon and paid extra 10 quid so that they deliver it quicker.
what a waste.

Users who are viewing this thread