Player Editor - new version (check 1st post)

khursheed111

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hi All How Are you Plz Helpe Me Brian lara Cricket Editors Players Software.not run file my Pc.this Erorr ,Componet`comdlg32ocx or one of its depenenies not correctly registered a file is missing or invalid.plz helpe me PLZ PLZ PLZ

999buddy

School Cricketer
Read the thread, this has been asked earlier on many times.

Forsaker

School Cricketer
I used the editor, but the loading froze, so I downloaded the original Player~ file, and the problem still persists, any ideas?

houserules

School Cricketer
when i download the full editor i get an error message saying "the compressed file is damaged". Ive looked on the microsoft support for this problem but the solution neither works nor applies to me.
I can download and extract the update file fine, but this obviously doesn't work because i dont have the original version.
Any help or suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks

jacqueskallis

County Cricketer
Stunning stuff! Great work Tom! Take a bow!

jacqueskallis added 2 Minutes and 48 Seconds later...

Houserules, I did not have the original file as well.

I downloaded it and followed the steps, everything was smooth!

jacqueskallis added 1 Minutes and 24 Seconds later...

Hi All How Are you Plz Helpe Me Brian lara Cricket Editors Players Software.not run file my Pc.this Erorr ,Componet`comdlg32ocx or one of its depenenies not correctly registered a file is missing or invalid.plz helpe me PLZ PLZ PLZ

http://windowsxp.mvps.org/comdlg32.htm

Go to this site and download the ZIP file.

1. Download comdlg32.zip and save to Desktop.

2. Unzip the file using WinZip or any other utility.

3. Extract comdlg32.ocx to Windows\System32 folder.

4. Type the following command from Start, Run dialog:

regsvr32 %Systemroot%\System32\comdlg32.ocx

You should see the following message:

DllRegisterServer in C:\WINDOWS\System32\comdlg32.ocx succeeded.

You are all set! Enjoy!

deepsona

School Cricketer
help

i want to knw if i create acustom player can i add him to the internatinal teams and play with it like we do in blic 2005.....i unable to add my custom player to the squad if can than how to do it

aliamor80

School Cricketer
Editor for vista

i have two windows XP, & vista, brian lara 2007 is not working fine on xp after 3, 4 overs its held but editor is working, & on vista brian the gameis working very fine but editor is not working, can some one plz , help me here, & ya one other thing it is way to easy to win, how can we make cpu team more campatitive, tuff.

used2bcool

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
not working
getting an error saying "a file is missing" or "one of its independencies is not correctly registered"

Even version 1 does this on some computers. The solution is to find another computer (work/friend, etc) and try the program on it. You don't need the game installed on the machine to run the player editor, just the .bag file. The .bag file is only like 350Kb so that shouldn't be an issue. Just make the changes in the file and replace the one you have in the original installation. (*Make a backup just in case*)

jb the badsign

Club Cricketer
the program runs but does not prompt to select a *.bag file, leaving me with a useless empty interface...

any ideas?

Users who are viewing this thread