Player Editor - new version (check 1st post)

Why can't it be possible that the game updates the player's best ODI score, so whenever in the gameplay anybody scores more than the highest score recorded.

I've noticed that some players stats(wel lthe bar showing how good they are) are different for ODIs and Tests. I changed Shane Watson's stats all to 99 and his name to mine yet it seems as though it's only worked for ODIs. When playing tests the name has changed but the bars are all at halfway instead of all the way like when I play an ODI. Anyway to fix this?

Problem

I can't seem to get it working - i put the exe file in the same directory as my .bag file, but then only the program loads - no options or anything. Then if I click on any button it says runtime error 40 and closes. Any advice please?

is there any download file which corrects the names of the players itself.. or do you have to do it yourself using the player editor

is there any download file which corrects the names of the players itself.. or do you have to do it yourself using the player editor

Click Batch Editing->Fix Spoof Names and Faces, or whatever it says.
As lazy_chestnut stated before, there is an automatic name and face fixer included in the Player Editor. The instruction quoted above by Tom himself.

Advice Please

Can anyone help me with my above problem - the editor simply doesn't work!

When the exe loads it asks you to select the bag file.Dont you see anything like that ? Do you have the VB runtimes installed ?

Last edited:
for some reason, my bowling speeds have decreased greatly. Fast bowlers can only bowl upto 83mph i mean human controlled.. do you think its anything to do with fixing spoof names/faces.. how can i correct it?

I have all the VB runtimes installed - but when the EXE file loads - i get no message popping up! Any further ideas?

how do you draft a player into the squads of oneday,test,wc, etc if he is not in the line up ?

Users who are viewing this thread