Player Editor - new version (check 1st post)

great work man this player editor is expectional

anyone figured out the sweet-spot stats the for AI batting? i.e., at what values of timing,precision,power,control does the AI bat well enough so as to not get out easily, and at the same time, not slog every ball out of the park, and slog only when need to? maybe only a patch can address this but I'd like to understand the exact effect of each of the stats..

mainly right now, i cant figure out what causes the AI to play lofted shots once in a while..

Yea Lazy_Chesnut maybe if you have time you could probly tell us like wat would be the right stats for making batting competitive.

Ok Lazy mate (lol) I have made your beloved England 99 stats as well. But I did it correctly, where the bowlers are 99 rating but the non bolwers are not. So like so -

For a Batsmen -

For a bolwer, who can bat lol -

ect. etc. etc. So I'll play a test match on test level against England and see what happens lol :D

oh is it poosible to make it so when I move to the next stat by pressing tab that the figures are highlited? So I don't have to drag the mouse over them to edit, thanks...

im gonna sound stupid here, but how did you get alister cook to look so good, noones made faces yet, and he is only in custom modes

ok, wish blic07 would work on my pc (i had a nvida gefore mx graphics card) how comes there are players on the list that arnt even in the game ? or does it add more players to the game ? could you post a screenie of Mal Loye if hes on the list ;)

thanks ! :D i mite get a new graphics card for my birthday lol way want to play blic07 in the pc

where's Amla ??? Can someone create him?......Oh and can we still play online with this editor. Thanks a lot Lazy Chestnut...Great work.

thanks very much for your efforts! everything works fine for me apart from one small thing, the batsmans averages dont change. maybe i missed something?

Hi guys,

Firstly, thank you both for your time and effort in creating these editors.

I have a problem though. It could be that I am just missing something obvious.

I would like to play normal ODI and Test Matches using the correct player names. For example a test match between South Africa and Australia I would like to bat with Graeme Smith and not G Smythe.

When I open both editors all the names are correct there, but in the game the names are still only correct in the Tournament modes.

Please help me get real names in the game.
Thanks,
Husky,
South African

Users who are viewing this thread