Player Editor - new version (check 1st post)

Waqaspk456 said:
it is not Working for me:(
Bloody hell not another one. How do you expect me to help from that comment alone? What is happening when you try to run it?

Warning for all future "it's not working" posters. I won't help you if all you do is tell me it doesn't work. You need to say what is happening more specifically.

Tom, just tried your editor, on a default teamandplayerinfo.bag. Tried to edit all timing abilities up to 95 but leave the other stuff as it was. After doing this, it gave me some authentication number, i then checked the abilities but they were the same as before.

Also, with the batch change, all the bars are up to 100, is it possible to just change one type of attribute, instead of all of them.

Cheers

That batch change thing works by percentage. So setting to 50 won't make everyone have 50 for that stat, but 50% of their original value.

I m confuesed with ur update verison of player editor , plus the old editor is not saving anything for me

WORLD CHAMPIONS said:
I m confuesed with ur update verison of player editor , plus the old editor is not saving anything for me
Right, are you remembering to press save? All the changes you make for each team are saved when you press Save.

So, for example, if you edit Gilchrist, then edit McGrath, then edit Shaun Tait, the press Save, the changes you made to all 3 will be saved to the file.

If you were to edit Gilchrist, edit McGrath, then go to England and edit Strauss, edit Flintoff, and press Save, the changes to the England players will be saved but no others.

lazy_chesnut said:
So, for example, if you edit Gilchrist, then edit McGrath, then edit Shaun Tait, the press Save, the changes you made to all 3 will be saved to the file.

Excellent, coz in the previous version I had to save after each player edit.

lazy_chesnut said:
Bloody hell not another one. How do you expect me to help from that comment alone? What is happening when you try to run it?

Warning for all future "it's not working" posters. I won't help you if all you do is tell me it doesn't work. You need to say what is happening more specifically.

When I open my "teamandplayerinfo" an error comes that shown in the picture.

Well perhaps you could try doing what the message box tells you...
Right click on the file; then properties and uncheck the readonly box.

Waqaspk456 said:
When I open my "teamandplayerinfo" an error comes that shown in the picture.
I received the same error message even after I unchecked the "Open as read-only" box, however the problem was solved when I replaced the default teamandplayerinfo.bag file with the one provided by The_Gas in his thread.

I've actually got that original bag file rared as a backup, as lazy suggested to do, and so all is fine with me. Thankfully I have never needed to revert to that backup file...but it's there...

Man I just cant wait to get the game on PC, so I can use this, and the line-up editor.

Users who are viewing this thread