Player Editor - new version (check 1st post)

Thank you for your quick response.

I will go try that now and get back to you if that doesn't work.

My appologies for being blind.

Thanks again,
Husky,
South African

Works great for me well done...but i have a question....

i have created players and teams in the game. is it possible to change the stats and equipment of my players in the game editor because when i go on the player editor none of my players or my teams are there, so can i somehow import my teams n players into the player editor??

does this work on vista as im having problems getting it to run?

could someone please post thefile with all of the fixed names/faces in for exhibition games?

gr8 work lazy.. its made d game so much fun.. but i hav a slite prob its dat i cant see d odi stats part of d editor.. it seems to be far too low and der is no scroll.. i hope u got wat m tryin to say. cud it b my resolution?

could someone please post thefile with all of the fixed names/faces in for exhibition games?[/QUOTE]

download d software on d 1st page and den on d editor click batchediting>fix spoof names.. or sumthing like dat

Last edited:
Umm.....could you please try to use proper language next time?? The Planetcricket Forum Rules clearly state that there is to be no text speach used in the forums.
12) Language: To do our job properly, staff must be able to read and understand all posts. To this end could all posts please be in English. Additionally please do not use 'txt spk' as it is can be very difficult to understand. Posts that contain text speak may be deleted.

no matter what i try i cant seem to get it to work in vista please :help

i really want to get the real names and faces into my game.

cheers
a

Error.......

Hi mate ur work looks interesting but i cant have the view of it.....As its giving me a error msg saying " comdlg32.ocx or some of its independies is missing to run this file" so pls try ro solve it regards.............Might

I just noticed a team, called Umpires.

When looking over their stats, I was wondering, what affects their decisions? Is it the bowling area, or fielding?

a note about umpires, billy bowden fixed version does not lift his finger L-shaped for a six as he should
but a different umpire does it this way...im not sure which one

Tom, any chance of an updated version of PlayerEditor which allows increasing percentages of various stats? its painful to do this manually

No need to do it manually....unless its fielding.

Just go to batch editing and use the slidy things to change batting and fielding percentages :p

pingusten said:
No need to do it manually....unless its fielding.

Just go to batch editing and use the slidy things to change batting and fielding percentages :p

you mean "batting and bowling" percentages..

but you missed my point - im talking about *increasing* their values not decreasing them..currently, the slider settings represent a percentage of their current value..so at best if they are set at 100%, it means the value does not drop..any other setting causes a reduction in value. There's no way for example to set it at 110% of their current value which would cause it to increase.

Users who are viewing this thread