Awards?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gilly Fan

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
LMAO! I won't comment on that, but youre always active now, quality posts and also part of VBookie!

gtg, won't be able to join this thrilling conversation till tomorrow afternoon.
I'm sorry, I'm confused.

punterpupnroy

International Cricketer
Lol, to be honest. I would really like to win a award. But i wouldn't care less if i didn't coz. Contributing and earning respect,... being a good member is more important. But everyone would like a award.

Hitterman

International Coach
I agree with you. Winning a award is great respect:cool:. There is no body ,who don't want respect ;).

AbBh

Panel of Selectors
Who should be this year? Colin or AbBh?

I think the helpful member award is for members that are not staff so unless they change that Colin wont be nominated in that category. And Lol, I have as much chance of winning the helpful member award as skateboarder has of winning any. Seriously though, I haven't done anything in the past year to be worthy of being nominated in any of the categories.

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
He is 11 guys. I doubt I knew what "arbitrary" or "infer" meant when I was his age.

Well he can use a dictionary then. Our job is to raise the level of debate not patronise people by dumbing down ;)

I think the helpful member award is for members that are not staff so unless they change that Colin wont be nominated in that category. And Lol, I have as much chance of winning the helpful member award as skateboarder has of winning any. Seriously though, I haven't done anything in the past year to be worthy of being nominated in any of the categories.

Likewise, I haven't made anything in the past year for cricket games so I've got no chance in those categories either.

*Runs off to make an editor for something quickly*

Highlander999

ICC President

:laugh I know I shouldn't but it did make me lol

Well he can use a dictionary then. Our job is to raise the level of debate not patronise people by dumbing down ;)

And yet you have Stevie as a mod. I'm confused???? :confused:

Hitterman

International Coach
Can we ignore pm from users who have 0 posts. From last one month ,i recieve 4-5 messages from the newly registered members. :(

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
Therapist Joe says: Italians are from Italy

I will win all awards due to my secret underground club of chavs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread