Awards?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harrypotter_fan

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Good luck for those who are expecting an award :). I don't expect any this time. Last year I was pleasantly surprised by getting the 2nd spot at the Best Young Member award.

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
Shravan, judging by your avvy I chat to you a lot.

smssia0112

Chairman of Selectors
Can I just say that I haven't bothered to read through all this but anyone who asks people to vote for them through the PM system or in threads will have the posts deleted and may face ineligibility (meaning we may decide to take you off the nominations list). You should vote for whoever deserves the award the most, not who asks you or who you like the most. We will also be making sure vCash is not transferred during the awards period.

Hitterman

International Coach
I hope the best should be nominated;). No donations should be there.

Highlander999

ICC President
Can I just say that I haven't bothered to read through all this but anyone who asks people to vote for them through the PM system or in threads will have the posts deleted and may face ineligibility (meaning we may decide to take you off the nominations list). You should vote for whoever deserves the award the most, not who asks you or who you like the most. We will also be making sure vCash is not transferred during the awards period.

:laugh Good old corruption :p

lancashire666

International Coach
i nominate hooper for best member :p, and if hes not aloud into the awards because of his banning we can do an unofffical awards, like the ICL of the planet cricket awards lol

usy

Chairman of Selectors
can I win something aswell? just to make your awards stuff look good :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread