IPL for Ea cricket 2002 Direct Download Link in 1st page ..Comment on this patch

Do you want IPL & updated International squads for Ea cricket 2002?

• Total voters

coolz_hari

International Coach
New Links ( 84 Mb ) :
I know that the previous release was very big size so i decide to decrease the size. I am releasing this without commentary update . so those who have less connections speeds this will help

coolz_hari added 1 Minutes and 37 Seconds later...

please check first page for new links

Hitterman

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
Without any doubt, brilliant work Hari. :). You made me your fan and I am sure you know what I mean :rolleyes:

Hats of to you for giving another life to C2002.

I am sure now Matt will do what I said to him long back with the c2002 site:p

coolz_hari

International Coach
Without any doubt, brilliant work Hari. :). You made me your fan and I am sure you know what I mean :rolleyes:

Hats of to you for giving another life to C2002.

I am sure now Matt will do what I said to him long back with the c2002 site:p

Thank you hitterman .Loved your comments. I am a big fan of your faces .I am happy to get comments from senior member like you;)

coolz_hari

International Coach
If you guys wanna play IPL Knock out .I will release tomorrow.
I will upload some files tomorrow & you just need to replace some existing files. With this tournament you will miss SL & NZ teams.
ssc1-1.jpg
sc2-1.jpg

Here are the fixtures screenshots. The game is awesome .you will certainly enjoy this

Last edited:

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Yes the game is awesome just like this IPL patch. :) Keep it up mate & hats off to you for your speedy committed ability in making this patch. :hpraise

coolz_hari

International Coach
Yes the game is awesome just like this IPL patch. :) Keep it up mate & hats off to you for your speedy committed ability in making this patch. :hpraise

Thanks again. I think you have chosen world series in place of Knockout. Shall i update stadiums for the knockout cup?

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
Thanks again. I think you have chosen world series in place of Knockout. Shall i update stadiums for the knockout cup?

Ya couple of another stadiums will be good too. :) if you have time, then go ahead. :cool:

coolz_hari

International Coach
I will post video of late cut i played in this game.I couldn't play this shot c07 or Blic07 .i loved the way AI responds in this game.

coolz_hari added 6 Minutes and 2 Seconds later...

Tournament is there in Dakha so i will update that stadium first

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
You are not having sleep and patching still? :eek: Yet again, good quick work on the stadium. :)

shravi

National Board President
Profile Flag
India
Please work on the player abilities. You need to do a double check. Like I mentioned before, Pragyan Ojha is an example in the Deccan Chargers team. He is not a batsman. Also, Mark Boucher is not classified as a wicket keeper in the RCB team. It's a good patch but some vital details are missing.

coolz_hari

International Coach
Please work on the player abilities. You need to do a double check. Like I mentioned before, Pragyan Ojha is an example in the Deccan Chargers team. He is not a batsman. Also, Mark Boucher is not classified as a wicket keeper in the RCB team. It's a good patch but some vital details are missing.

i was too hurried to release this.:p definitely i will work on them in v2. did you sort out opening bowling problem?

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
hey my game crashes when i start the game
i use vista

I don't know whether you faced the same problem like me.. Did you see a folder named 'Captures' inside data folder? If its not there, copy that folder from original data folder and paste it in the data ( ipl patch's ) folder.

Also it is better to rename the original data folder as date_BKUP and so that you can restore to original version whenever needed. This should save time instead of re-installing the whole game again. :)

Users who are viewing this thread