Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Another upset?

Haarithan

Chairman of Selectors
Can(ada) they do it now ??
Seriously , this is the most ironical thing to have yet happened in world cup cricket . Just 24 hours passed since the official announcement by the ICC in terminating the associates from playing the next WC , and already we have a 2nd upset on the cards . Prompts me to call for a format similar to the BPL , where 8 teams make up 1 division and 8 more forming the 2nd tier . Each playing home and away against all the teams of their respective division over 4 years . Then to conclude comes the promotion and relegation spots for the top 2 of Div 2 and bottom 2 of Div 1 eventually followed by a playoff between the 3rd best in Div 2 against the third from bottom in Div 1 . Wish i were Haroon Lorgat !

Owzat

International Coach
I'm expecting Canada to struggle like they did against a fairly average Zimbabwe and against Sri Lanka :

vs Zimbabwe : 123 (42.1 overs)
vs Sri Lanka : 122 (36.5 overs)

Maybe 124/9 off 50 overs?

Haarithan

Chairman of Selectors
I'm expecting Canada to struggle like they did against a fairly average Zimbabwe and against Sri Lanka :

The momentum is with them for a change , so they should be atleast bettering their previous performances , if not , win the match itslef .

Meet

Chairman of Selectors

Captain during the toss said that they have improved their batting.

StinkyBoHoon

National Board President
it's different when you're under no obligation to take chances, 180 is just over 3.5 runs an over. a couple of singles and the odd four every few overs and you're cruising. Cheema can easily clear the ropes, so if they set a platform they should be confident of winning.

Kabooka

International Cricketer
^ That is true. Canada arent under any pressure in fact the onus is on Pak right now.

StinkyBoHoon

National Board President
Can(ada) they do it now ??
Seriously , this is the most ironical thing to have yet happened in world cup cricket . Just 24 hours passed since the official announcement by the ICC in terminating the associates from playing the next WC ,

is this true that it's official? scandelous.

it's showing complete tunnel vision in regards to developing the game and the criticisms the associates are facing are unfounded.

you want an entertaining world cup, ireland, holland and now canada (win or lose) have entertained. Maybe it should just be the top 6 teams seeing as south africa demolished the windies just as easily and NZ were trounced by australia. If NZ don't beat any of the test nations in their group (which I highly doubt they will) why should they be at the next world cup by this logic?

khalek

Panel of Selectors
I get the feeling that this is gonna be a close game and in the end Rizwan Cheema will see Canada home.

mohit_dude10

Club Captain
3 Poor decision's, Poor Umpiring. Canada have no reviews left now. Last thing i want is the match to be spoiled by some poor umpiring decision's.

Users who are viewing this thread