Aditya

ICC Board Member
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Mar 14 - Pakistan vs Zimbabwe

Odds : Bet365

Rehan_24

Panel of Selectors
Akhtar should play this match. You cant afford to make him rusty by resting him too much and then making him play against Aussies. Pak should go with their full strength. Afridi has said that they will go with the final 11 after having a look at the wicket on the playing day.

CremerCurrans

ICC Chairman
SA.....
ZIM...
Profile Flag
Zimbabwe
Chris Mpofu is likely to miss the match due to a side strain. which would mean Shingirai Masakadza coming into the side.

sami ullah khan

Panel of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Kamran will never be dropped for this match or any other match. He is too valuable a player to be dropped as per Captain and Vice Captain. :facepalm If I were in Afrid's place I would let Younus Keep instead of this bastard. Younus actually has kept for Pakistan in past in ODIS.

----------

And a potentially bad news for Pak supporters, I have heard Chigumbura has his birthday today :thumbs

Paki007

Panel of Selectors
yeah i was thinking the same that we should go for Yuni to keep wickets.Afridi is a very defencive captain in terms of doing experiments

sami ullah khan

Panel of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Umar Gul has bowled with great pace today. He was always near and over 145 KPH and that is pretty impressive when you consider, he is not an out and out fast bowler.

----------

140 KPH and right where it should never hit a man. OUCH

Rehan_24

Panel of Selectors
yeah i was thinking the same that we should go for Yuni to keep wickets.Afridi is a very defencive captain in terms of doing experiments

He has an attacking and aggressive mind-set. When it comes to strategy and team selection, the decisions are made after team meetings with management. Waqar younas is a defensive coach, thats why still we are not confident of going with one extra bowler.

Users who are viewing this thread