Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Mar 19 : Australia vs Pakistan

Odds : Bet365

sami ullah khan

Panel of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
With Akmal still int the team I don't see Pakistan giving any trouble to Aussies.

Lassana Dias

Club Cricketer
i really need pakistan to stop AUS to make this WC really open... wished SL could to that but too bad rain saved them

AbhishekS

Chairman of Selectors
This is one match I've been eagerly waiting for. Have a feeling that Pakistan will finally stop Australia's dream run in the WCs. :D

Paki007

Panel of Selectors
well it's not impossible but difficult if Pak bat first then their chances will be 20% higher because they are one of the worst chasers :facepalm

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
Oh cmon our next big test and it looks like rain is on the radar. Clearly the weathergod don't want us to win this WC.

Aoun13

Chairman of Selectors
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Oh cmon our next big test and it looks like rain is on the radar. Clearly the weathergod don't want us to win this WC.

Nooo. I don't want another good game to be ruin by rain.

sifter132

Panel of Selectors
With Akmal still int the team I don't see Pakistan giving any trouble to Aussies.

I know what you're saying :p, but recently the Akmal bros have been about the only Pak players who have done well vs Australia. Misbah has done pretty well and Afridi with ball, but no one else in the Pak lineup will scare the Aussies. MAYBE Umar Gul, but his ODI record v Aus is pretty loose.

sami ullah khan

Panel of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
If Umar Gul bowls the way he did the last two matches, he will definitely trouble the Aussies. He has consistently bowling over 140 KPH with good seam movement. But the fact, Pakistan can only dream on come close to winning this if they take the chances that come their way.

Slowcoach

Panel of Selectors
Am salivating over this one, have even cancelled a date with my girlfriend so I can sit up all night watching it on tv.

Users who are viewing this thread