Solve your computer problem with the help of experts!

SambarVadai

Panel of Selectors
India
CSK
Well,lately I've been getting random freezes with the windows explorer.On clicking on icons/buttons or any crap on any application-be it my computer or Adobe Ps,I need to click those buttons atleast 7-8 times to get it work..and also recently,I've been getting those shortcut virus files on my C: Drive,is it causing all this?..Or do I need to install a fresh copy of my OS?
Any help will be appreciated.

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
^ Yep. It certainly looks like your system is infected and the virus is eating up your resources.

I'd recommend full system scan with your AV as well MalwareBytes to get rid of the nasty stuff.

Umair7

El Presidente
AUS..
Ireland
Kings XI
KK
Hobart Hurricanes
Survival Games Finalist
Champions League Winner
Avengers
Oval Invincibles
Profile Flag
Australia

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India

SambarVadai

Panel of Selectors
India
CSK
And now suddenly my PC has got more cranky..I try to install MotionJoy(A Controller emulator).On installation,it is denied access to the registry folder for creating registry key(something called a code5)...Any solutions please?

sanjeevaloria

International Coach
And now suddenly my PC has got more cranky..I try to install MotionJoy(A Controller emulator).On installation,it is denied access to the registry folder for creating registry key(something called a code5)...Any solutions please?
restart your pc.

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
*Off Topic* : Youtube videos not working for past two days coming as "error"..And in the resolution list 240p is only available when there are 4-6 resolutions options there and that too is not working...Please help..Even the youtube troubleshoot is not helping...:(

For eg MattW posted a view now it appears like this...

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    65.9 KB · Views: 13

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
*Off Topic* : Youtube videos not working for past two days coming as "error"..And in the resolution list 240p is only available when there are 4-6 resolutions options there and that too is not working...Please help..Even the youtube troubleshoot is not helping...:(

For eg MattW posted a view now it appears like this...

I had faced this problem too and it seemed to be FF related. I'd open it up in Chrome as a quick fix, but till date I've no idea what fixed it. Trying out with Google DNS, as Abhas pointed out, seems like a good suggestion too.

Users who are viewing this thread